Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
游戏应该是娱乐的,每天玩两个小时我觉得是非常不错的。但是我们这款游戏说真的特别的浪费时间,大部分人因为这个而离开了游戏。我觉得应该做一些新的改变,下面只是我的一些想法。
1.牧场和农场的升级经验应该降低,我种了一年的菜地和养了一年的羊,我的等级只有82级,这还是我一直在使用了会员,相当于我两年的时间每天种菜,养小动物,这个难度太高了,相对于其他生活技能太难了。
2.提供多种升级方式,说实话,VH的玩家很少,我们应该提供更多的单人副本,玩家可以反复的通过他们来快去提高等级。或者一大堆刷新很快的怪物,通过杀掉他们得到大量的经验。
3.一个账号里面的角色能不能同时出现在游戏里,假如我玩了四个职业,我每天花费在一个职业的身上大概需要一小时。当我处理完我所有的职业,四个小时没有了。如果能让我的高等级角色带我的小号升级,即便游戏里没有人帮我,我也能玩很久。
4.同样的,能不能出一个跟随系统,当高等级玩家帮助低等级玩家升级时候,可以自动跟上高等级玩家的步伐,然后腾出时间一起聊天,玩耍

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
Games are supposed to be fun, and playing two hours a day is great. But our game is really a waste of time, and most people leave the game because of it. I think we should make some new changes. Here are some of my ideas.

I have planted vegetable fields for one year and raised sheep for one year. My grade is only 82. I have been using the membership, which is equivalent to two years of growing vegetables and raising small animals every day.

2. Provide a variety of upgrade modes. To be honest, VH players are few and far between. Or a bunch of monsters that refresh quickly and gain a lot of experience by killing them.

3. Can the characters in an account appear in the game at the same time? If I play four professions, I will spend about one hour on one profession every day. When I finished with all my careers, four hours was gone. If I can get my higher-level character to take my trumpet to the next level, I'll be able to play for a long time even if there's no one in the game to help me.

4. Similarly, can a follow system be developed? When high-level players help low-level players to upgrade, it can automatically keep pace with high-level players, and then make time to chat and play together