Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
This is a HUGE THANK YOU to Mad Otter for the extraordinary efforts and steps you have taken during this trying time. You could have just "ducked and covered" and not gone to such extreme efforts as you have done. Your posting all over, interacting with all of us on multiple places and sites, and doing the daily live streams that you have done have done a lot to keep our spirits up and let us see into your world and how this has affected you all. All your efforts has made it much easier for us as players.

So, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Characters
BellaBee, Shaky, RoNjArÄuBeR
Platform
PC
Dear Otter's,
thank you for the daily livestreams, the insight in your work was very interesting and enviable, especially what Ivar showed us (super patient teacher).
I take off my hat that you did not laugh in such a situation, I think I speak for all when I say that you have sweetened us the waiting time, you have sacrificed time to be close to us, transperent and always with new messages even postponed the EU server can be with you. my English is not very good, but I enjoyed watching you and I will continue to do it.
You do a great job and I'm glad to be a part of the game

Thank you

P.S I hope and wish regular livestreams :)

(written in german and translated by google)

Shinsa

Eldritch Huntress
Platform
PC
Love you Otters! You have been the greatest, with your patience and support and honesty during this down time. This is the very first game I've ever played where going to the forum isn't just a waste of time, and where crying the blues over somewhat silly problems isn't just blown off. You are such special people, so caring and so much fun to deal with. I liked this game from the very first minute I downloaded it, and your every action has just cemented my undying support for this very special game. And I think that your attitude has attracted the very best of gamers from out in the cold hard world. Because, not only is the game special, and all the Otters super special, but the community is like no other. In no other game I have played has the leader of a ranking guild messaged a new player to encourage them to kep playing and then invite them to their guild. This whole atmosphere is awesome, I love it here and I will probably stay with you forever! I love you Otters, and I'm not the only one!

Shinsa

Characters
loOvOo
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
I have learnt more about Otters and V&H from livestreams. Though the game was down, I felt I was still playing and discovering. V&H isn’t only a game for me now, but a wonderful world built by a sweet community, both Otters and players.
Thanks for all you have done for us! You have promised to us and now I’m going to promise to you: I will always be here in V&H and never leave. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Love you Otters!

Characters
BadgerReborn ,Badger66
Platform
Android, PC
there is not much to say that hasn't been sad ...
i was going to just do my 'likes' and have done, but no, our Otterz deserve more than that.
you really have been amazing and it's been great getting to know you all just that bit more on the live streams.
you are truly amazing.
am thinking of becoming a bi-sexual mormon so i can marry you all ;) :D

Royal Guardian
Characters
pauli100, männe, brion
Platform
PC
Last edited
Eigentlich wird alles von den Vorrednern gesagt. Ich glaube nicht, dass unsere Stimmung sogar so gut wäre, wenn Sie uns nicht so sehr berücksichtigen. Nochmals vielen Dank dafür
und ich bin schon sehr aufgeregt und warte auf den start
ivar du bist ein großartiger lehrer und es hat mir viel spaß gemacht, dir zuzuhören, obwohl ich es nicht verstanden habe. lol :) bis
bald .........: Liebe ;):):: kichern :(y)

übersetzt von mr google

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I agree wholeheartedly ^_^

Also, I wanted to see what the Mad Otter office looked like since the longest time, so I am quite happy about that

Miss the game so much tho, can’t wait to jump back in !
lol I'm still waiting to see the Bowie poster Damon has to look at, every single day - Sarah post a picture of it :)

And of course yes I agree with all others above my comment have said. All otters have gone above and beyond!!!! But for me, Ivar has done a great job with his livestreams - I hadn't realised that making outfits was 'hard work' - he'll probably say: oh it is all easy just click here, expand that, …… :) I seriously loved his livestreams!
When I will be able to go through my outfits, I will probably thinking, how on earth did he start this or that one lol