Patchwork

Master Fisher
Platform
Android, PC
I have to say.. the openness of the devs is what has made me stick around.

I found this game recently while looking for a good mobile game. Sadly I found it was down! Check the forums and the devs giving constant updates has made me keep checking daily vs just looking for another game!

I cannot wait to hop in and join everyone :D

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
lol Sarah, the most perfect one ever :) And … what does Damon say about him? lol I'm curious.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I have to say.. the openness of the devs is what has made me stick around.

I found this game recently while looking for a good mobile game. Sadly I found it was down! Check the forums and the devs giving constant updates has made me keep checking daily vs just looking for another game!

I cannot wait to hop in and join everyone :D
Welcome to the community ( I would say game but that won't be till tomorrow at the earliest)

Characters
White Rabbit
Platform
PC
I agree with all the above, the Otters are the most amazing people, anyone else would have run and hid their head in the sand, the Otters have been here with us every day, the posts and the live streams keeping us all informed and giving us all a look into their world. During this most difficult and trying of times they never forgot about us instead they constantly reached out to us showing their true nature and the caliber of people they truly are. I am and forever will be a fan of this game and the extraordinary people that allow us the privilege to play in this world they have created for us all.

Platform
iOS, PC
I’m a new player, still on the noob calendar, still learning the many aspects of the game, so this hack will probably cause me to try and relearn what I was learning. I have been so profoundly impressed with both the Mad Otter group and the player community in general through this difficult time. I don’t normally subscribe to game memberships, but someone asked what is the first thing I plan to do when getting back online.... my answer is to join Ardent Society as soon as the game website is back up. I feel I can best express my thanks by supporting the fabulous Mad Otter crew. Thank You! 🥰

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
There's nothing I can really add, except my profound gratitude to the all of the Otters for showing every game shop out there how to handle a crisis like this with grace, transparency and above all, a sense of humor. And then, on top of it all - it snowed, and it snowed some more. And still you all have remained gracious and calm, and because of your leadership, so has everyone here. We all know it has to have been so much more stressful than you have shown us, and instead of retreating behind a wall of silence, with terse updates, you have gone above and beyond to keep the community engaged, informed and ready to play.

Never doubt that your world-class response to this situation was not noticed. All we can really reward you with is our loyalty, and I think you have that in abundance :)

When this is all over, and things have calmed down, I truly hope that all of the Otters can take a break, draw a breath, and know - all the way to their toes - that they went above their best, and that we truly appreciate them, and that we are proud to be a part of your world.

Braithos

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC, Steam
I would like to add my two cents by saying that it has been a very long 2 weeks that were made immensely less trying by all the attention you Otters have given to your player base. I cannot imagine how stressful this time was for you guys when it was beyond your control. You kept everyone informed on all the things you were working on to get the game back up so they wouldn't worry so much. The live-screens were super appreciated and went above and beyond the norm. The compensation package sounds awesome and is something that is very unexpected. I logged all my characters in last night and had zero problems on any of them. You Otters are truly a one-of-a-kind group of people in the gaming business and I will definitely become a Society member when it all gets back to normal. Now---take a long rest and keep up the outstanding work.

Platform
PC
So much has already been said here about the Otters going above and beyong during the serverdown - and all of it perfectly right.
Let me just add my thanks to the whole team for being there for us players to keep us from despairing but I would also like to thank the people behind the Otters, their friends and families who
- took up with the ungodly hours their loved ones spent at the office
- sheltered and fed those Otters driven out of their homes because of the power outage
-morally supported the Otters (and by extension us players) during this crisis

So, Otters and their friends and families, I hope you have a wonderful weekend without any worries about the game!!!

Tessa

Huntress
Characters
TessaIsabel
Platform
PC
Thanks very much to all the Otters during this server downtime. While I am looking forward to the compensation package (which is incredibly generous), it was really the livestreams that I appreciated the most. Those livestreams gave a transparency to the process of getting the servers back up, and that transparency was very welcomed. Throwing in fun like the snowy livestream and outfit creation was icing on the cake. Thanks again!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
So much has already been said here about the Otters going above and beyong during the serverdown - and all of it perfectly right.
Let me just add my thanks to the whole team for being there for us players to keep us from despairing but I would also like to thank the people behind the Otters, their friends and families who
- took up with the ungodly hours their loved ones spent at the office
- sheltered and fed those Otters driven out of their homes because of the power outage
-morally supported the Otters (and by extension us players) during this crisis

So, Otters and their friends and families, I hope you have a wonderful weekend without any worries about the game!!!
Iphi, I just took a screenshot of your message and am emailing it to Damon's mother. Thank you for that. :)