Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
As some of you saw in the livestream, we had the great honor of receiving this fantastic gift at the Otter offices this week! Thank you Katniss Everdeen for this amazing handmade book! :)

book1.jpg
book2.jpg
book3.jpg
book4.jpg
book5.jpg
book6.jpg
book7.jpg

We were all incredibly touched by this wonderful gift - once again thank you! :)

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
That is very impressive!
I can only see it on the pictures but it gives me the feeling of a very old book :) It almost gives me the feeling of a relic.
I would love to touch it, I'm certain it feels old too.

Really, if I would see it in a bookshop, I'd buy it.

Reactions: Katniss Everdeen
  • Likex1

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
oh my pretty incredible. The story was literally brought to life in a wonderful book! Wow! How creative! <3

• Likex1

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
As some of you saw in the livestream, we had the great honor of receiving this fantastic gift at the Otter offices this week! Thank you Katniss Everdeen for this amazing handmade book! :)

View attachment 2069
View attachment 2070
View attachment 2071
View attachment 2072
View attachment 2073
View attachment 2074
View attachment 2075

We were all incredibly touched by this wonderful gift - once again thank you! :)
Holy Cow Katniss! That is amazing! I kinda want one now!

• Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I just got back from my trip, and am holding this truly amazing book in my hands for the first time. Get ready, because I am about to gush like crazy. I honestly did not have the words to describe how it made me feel, because I was so moved and speechless. This is truly one of the most special gifts I've ever received in my life. Not exaggerating, that's the truth. Katniss, I've messaged you privately, but I'm going to shout it out again here: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. The thought and time and work you put into this, I can't imagine, so please know that I will forever cherish this beautiful book. It really means the world to me. Thank you.

Love,
Sarah

RuneFox

Merchant
Platform
Android, PC
This book looks so amazing.

This is the kind of book I spent my whole childhood trying to find in every library I went to in the hopes that it would suck me into the never ending story. So awesome..

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Now we the Mad Otters open the merchandise page they could have some of the books remade and sell them so we all can have one if we want.
If you all do PLEASE add Katniss or her real world personage credit.

• Likex1
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
I just got back from my trip, and am holding this truly amazing book in my hands for the first time. Get ready, because I am about to gush like crazy. I honestly did not have the words to describe how it made me feel, because I was so moved and speechless. This is truly one of the most special gifts I've ever received in my life. Not exaggerating, that's the truth. Katniss, I've messaged you privately, but I'm going to shout it out again here: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. The thought and time and work you put into this, I can't imagine, so please know that I will forever cherish this beautiful book. It really means the world to me. Thank you.

Love,
Sarah
I am truely touched by how well my gift was received by everyone. I'm pretty speechless myself. Not really sure what I was expecting, just hoped it would be liked. Thank you all for your kind words. You have made it well worth the time and effort that went into it.

Love,
Katniss

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I am truely touched by how well my gift was received by everyone. I'm pretty speechless myself. Not really sure what I was expecting, just hoped it would be liked. Thank you all for your kind words. You have made it well worth the time and effort that went into it.

Love,
Katniss
your gift was to Sarah and Ivar but it was something that reflects the kind of community we have here on the forum, in game, and on discord and twitch (it is also something that our mutual friend Harrison would commend you for).

Burtazodis

Arch Wizard
Platform
PC
this right here is worth more than money could buy. Magnificent work, God Bless You Katniss.