Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello everyone,

We are sorry to announce that we ended up having some scheduling issues with the both the website reveals and the dev livestreams. We will be unable to livestream part two of the Shaman class today, and the previously scheduled website release that was going to happen tomorrow is being postponed.

The Otters are meeting early next week to reconfigure the release schedule, so expect the dates to be added back to the website soon.

We are sorry to do this to you guys, but looking at the schedule we realized that we weren't quite ready to reveal a few things and so had to push the dates backs.

TLDR:
  • No dev livestream today (4/19/19)
  • No website reveal this weekend (4/20/19)
  • Dates will be added back to the website sometime during next week (4/22-4/26)
  • We are sorry!
As a way of apology, here is a preview of a new mount coming to the game:

The Shadow Dragon.
shadowDragonLow.gif

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
That's why I havn't caved in and bought a Dragon mount yet. I know their more coming :cool:
Also, Thanks for the heads up Diet.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Kaya WANT and FG is going to be through the roof happy with her "Purple Dragon"

Seawolf

Reader
I must have the new dragon!!!!! It looks fabulous! No worries about the delays. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Purple's a pretty wide spectrum! :)

What you're seeing is mainly #261869 which I'd personally describe as a blue-ish purple, but it's definitely quite subjective!

Reactions: Viranda
  • Likex1

Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
The lighting here makes it look a little blue, but it really is purple (albeit a darker purple)!

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
For me it depends on what computer screen I am looking at. On my laptop it looks blue, but my desktop its purple :sneaky:

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
For me it depends on what computer screen I am looking at. On my laptop it looks blue, but my desktop its purple :sneaky:
And there's a constant challenge among any graphic artist! All monitors are calibrated differently in terms of color, brightness and contrast so you can never be sure how something looks like to someone else. Sometimes I prefer the world of print where a color is a color no matter what... :D

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
Hello everyone,

We are sorry to announce that we ended up having some scheduling issues with the both the website reveals and the dev livestreams. We will be unable to livestream part two of the Shaman class today, and the previously scheduled website release that was going to happen tomorrow is being postponed.

The Otters are meeting early next week to reconfigure the release schedule, so expect the dates to be added back to the website soon.

We are sorry to do this to you guys, but looking at the schedule we realized that we weren't quite ready to reveal a few things and so had to push the dates backs.

TLDR:
  • No dev livestream today (4/19/19)
  • No website reveal this weekend (4/20/19)
  • Dates will be added back to the website sometime during next week (4/22-4/26)
  • We are sorry!
As a way of apology, here is a preview of a new mount coming to the game:

The Shadow Dragon.
View attachment 2052
That dragon is freaking AWESOME! I want it ! :D