Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Well, it appears that the account did not make it through the 18 hour roll back as it was created not long before that.. there for it was all lost, all the levels, 21, I believe. Boo, Now. I have to start all over and go through the tut, too bad there isn't away to avoid that.. its annoying. and I will miss out on all the other good stuff too but, no matter, I just wanted to say thank you support for being fast with this. I can't wait for you to open the doors for registration again. I have tried the game on my mobile, but the windows are too small.. and I can't see hardly anything. I was trying to search for the game for my RCA Tablet, which is also an android but could not locate it. I really want to play my Priest I had. I will remake her using this name. So if anyone needs a Priest just name the server and I'll possible show up. As long as its American one. Haha.

Thanks guys.

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Did your character was created within an account (i. e. With and email) or you were you playing as a guest ?
Email, but I was able to install it on my phone and create the account there all over again and then come on the PC and use that account from the phone to the PC. I'm in now on the PC creating her all over again. With same name and class. :) Thanks again guys you're the best.

Could not use the original name so in game its spelt Maria Daniel.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
If you signed up with an email, you should be able to get your character using the log in button and entering your email and password

The first time you signed up, was it via Steam?

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Steam doesn't work on my vista 32 bit windows. LOL Sorry, they already taken care of it, the acct was not transfered with the 18 hour roll back, they said I signed up just a few hours before the attack. Sadly. Ugh.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
Oh I see
Should’ve minded my own business lol

Sorry for all that, but you’ll see, you will be back where you were in no time !

I believe in youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!