Characters
Sudaki, Hamba, Eola
Platform
Android, PC
First off I understand with recent events that there is a lot going on. I am in no way in a rush for a solution, although one at some point would be nice. Ok so I logged in and finally decided to do my level 90 rebirth I proceeded as normal and when I spawned in Summers Hollow I opened the character screen to assign what I was assuming, 25 skill points. I only had 20. That was when I noticed that my lvl 75 rebirth emblem is grey and I am not credited for it. I have done it 100% positive I did.

I also just got back into the Forums and did not get a chance to read the thread listing the known issues till after I tried to purchase 350 crowns. The money was drawn from my account, Should I wait on the Mad Otter Team or contact Google about it? I paid using my Google Play account. I am content waiting. I have the receipt as well. Again I am in no rush. I was asked to make a thread here since the Bug reports arnt working.

Sampai

Arch Wizard
Platform
iOS, PC
I also just got back into the Forums and did not get a chance to read the thread listing the known issues till after I tried to purchase 350 crowns. The money was drawn from my account said:
I can't give any input on the first half of this post, but i am 95% sure that the crowns will be manually placed in your account. I just woke up, so don't lynch me if i'm wrong. Either way, otters have a clear record of who buys what :)

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
As far as I am aware, Android and iOS purchase of crowns is working as intended, only PC purchase is not. You say you bought crowns with your google play account, in which case I assume they were bought through android and therefore the payment should go through as normal.

If the crowns do not appear, I would suggest that the crowns issue should be reported using a CS ticket, since that is a support issue rather than a bug report. The rebirth thing is indeed a bug so yes would normally be a bug report and temporarily needs be reported here.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Just to say I just purchased crowns with Android and it all went through. Hope you get your problem resolved soon.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
First off I understand with recent events that there is a lot going on. I am in no way in a rush for a solution, although one at some point would be nice. Ok so I logged in and finally decided to do my level 90 rebirth I proceeded as normal and when I spawned in Summers Hollow I opened the character screen to assign what I was assuming, 25 skill points. I only had 20. That was when I noticed that my lvl 75 rebirth emblem is grey and I am not credited for it. I have done it 100% positive I did.

I also just got back into the Forums and did not get a chance to read the thread listing the known issues till after I tried to purchase 350 crowns. The money was drawn from my account, Should I wait on the Mad Otter Team or contact Google about it? I paid using my Google Play account. I am content waiting. I have the receipt as well. Again I am in no rush. I was asked to make a thread here since the Bug reports arnt working.
Hi, Sudaki. Yes, as Majenta said, please submit a CS ticket for the payment issue. Android/iOS purchases should all be working, so we'll take a look. Thanks!

(For the other issue, we would need log files, and those are attached to in-game bug reports, which are not working at the moment, which is why we have been asking players to post bugs on the forums.)