Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
I know that I find some of the NPC voices irritating and some have some accents.
I would like to suggest that you add some more international accents to the NPCs, Like having the MOD William Hououin doing a voice over for one of the up coming NPCs.
I would also like to see some German, Italian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and other accents added to the game.

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
Do we have multiple languages voiced in V&H as localizations?
I'd be cautious with putting accents speaking English purely because some players are hard of hearing and while other accents would add color and immersion to younger folks, it could make the game unplayable to those with hearing disabilities.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
We used to, a long time ago, have NPC's speak greetings to us in various languages. But some players complained and made fun of it so they were removed. I always thought it was sweet and a very genuine thing, but that's why we don't have it.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I play without npc voice sound cause they annoy me and I NEVER had any problem to understand the game. The voices dont add anything (on the point of important information) to the existinf readable questline and questjournal etc. I dont think varying languages and accents would be a problem, would be nice if anything! To have something different to hear once a while

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
The NPC that gives the wood gathering tutorial has a decidedly Russian accent. It's one of my favorites in the game. Sadly, her voiceover was cut to the bone when the starting zone quests were scaled down. I'll reserve further comment on that until the next expansion comes out as that segment of the game is getting a lot of attention.
Frankly, I like hearing the various accents, but I'm not so sure about an entirely different language for anything besides a simple greeting or comment. That said, I would not mind it in the least so long as the comments were repeated in written text so that I could understand what I'm hearing.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Do we have multiple languages voiced in V&H as localizations?
I'd be cautious with putting accents speaking English purely because some players are hard of hearing and while other accents would add color and immersion to younger folks, it could make the game unplayable to those with hearing disabilities.
I would argue that everyone speaks in an accent and what seems like an accent or not is just a matter of where you live. In either case, there is never any voice acting that is not also complemented with text, so I think it's all good in that regard :)

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
I know that I find some of the NPC voices irritating and some have some accents.
I would like to suggest that you add some more international accents to the NPCs, Like having the MOD William Hououin doing a voice over for one of the up coming NPCs.
I would also like to see some German, Italian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and other accents added to the game.
I love for William Hououin to be voice over actor for King Leo. "Hello my little kittens and welcome to Ardent" hahahahaha

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
This doesn't surprise me actually 😁
Well... I don't have any voice recordings like William, but I pretty much sound like this guy, which stands to reason since I grew up not far from where this series was filmed.

So, if you ever have an NPC with lines like "Now Cut That Out!" "Get offa mah lawn!" "Well, bless your heart" or "Nip it! Nip it in the bud!" Well... I'd be most proud to do em. ;)

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
Well... I don't have any voice recordings like William, but I pretty much sound like this guy, which stands to reason since I grew up not far from where this series was filmed.

So, if you ever have an NPC with lines like "Now Cut That Out!" "Get offa mah lawn!" "Well, bless your heart" or "Nip it! Nip it in the bud!" Well... I'd be most proud to do em. ;)
Love this show! I grew up watching reruns, though it was still running on primary channels and not the oldies channels.

Forum Moderator
Characters
Paranoia
Platform
Android, PC
tbh i would love to hear some more different accent in the game. it's quite cool to hear william hououin talk english in his videos. and if it comes to ivars svensk accent, people love it (see twitch chat).

to "simply" have translated npc dialogue... in my opinion that would be too much. we don't need that.

i could imagine, that many of our international moderators, but even players, would have much fun in creating short soundfiles with npc dialogue or simple greetings, if an otter would direct it.

just my 2 cents~

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Voicing some lines by the members of the community sounds like a sweet idea. Many of us already consider V&H their safe haven, their second home, why not let our voices be part of this world too (granted there is enough interest by the community)