Lascivia

Squirrel
Characters
Lascivia Siouxsie Q
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
When you log out of a character on moble (android) the game defaults to the main character as the character shown. I dunno if I'm the only one who logs into a few then out ... and wonders which one they were just on ... but would be cool if, when logging out the character selection defaults to the one you were just on.

Housing customization: I played UO for years longer than it was a viable gaming experience just because of the housing customization, items and furniture you could gather and decorate with. This is a huge venture, I know .. but would be cool to run farther in this direction as it is one of the unique aspects of the game. There seems to be room around the housing spots automatically given... flower plots ... decorations ... the community this game has built seems the right type to go for that.

Pack mules: We have corrals to keep animals in..how about a pack mule we can drag along with us (once appropriately leveled and equipped) to carry our stuff. Bag space is awesome.

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I had a person comment on one of my videos that he would love to have housing system to decorate your interior. That would be awesome so I took that chance to check if someone hasn't already mentioned that hers. Well done I support this idea!!

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Yes to all. :)

I had a person comment on one of my videos that he would love to have housing system to decorate your interior. That would be awesome so I took that chance to check if someone hasn't already mentioned that hers. Well done I support this idea!!
It's been mentioned here many times by many players. It's also something the devs have admitted "looking at" but they have not made any mention of it beyond that, and that was quite some time ago.

Speaking for myself, I would be happy with almost any form of good side content, from mini-games to a TCG, and a host of other suggestions I've seen mentioned on this forum. In my opinion, it's the one thing lacking that would give this game more staying power. Of all the suggestions I've seen, some more active form of housing would be at the top of that list. In an ideal world, it would have a true building component to it, but I would be happy just to be able to decorate.