Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
earthandsea.png

Villagers & Heroes is thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of our new expansion, A Tale of Earth and Sea! We will be revealing the contents of the expansion over the next few weeks, but here's a spoiler:

A Tale Of Earth And Sea will feature a new character class: The Shaman!

You can follow the reveals of exactly what the expansion will contain on the official expansion website:

www.villagers-and-heroes.com/earthandsea

Next week we will detail exactly what the Shaman is all about, and then more reveals of all other expansion content will follow! Be sure to bookmark the site to stay up to date with all the reveals :)

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
My predictions based on what was shown/talked about:

Tale of Earth and Sea: new class the Shaman
Tale of Many Faces: New character customisation options (example: new faces)
Tale of Great challenges: New dungeon(?), Balance changes, new talents
Tale of High Style: End game content for earning new cosmetics/mounts (?)
Tale of New Beginnings: Summer's Hollow (and possibly some other starter areas) redone

P.S.: really looking forward to the reveals!

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
O I hope a new character slot or even better 2 slots for those of us who already have 5 toons lol
Can't wait for the coming reveals!

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Omgosh I just thought of something lol. With the addition of 2 more slots for us addicts we are really really really going to need at least 1 more shared vault! , ;) Lol can't wait for the new expansion!

DarkArrowz

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
From what i could see,new class seems to be a variant of Priest class which is actually just a sub class of wizard(with some warrior feats such as melee attacks,shield,etc..),changing the weapon from mace to axe and changing the elements from Light/Shadow to Earth/water..
which also makes:
3 ranged elemental classes: Wizard,Priest and Shaman..
and the others less significant(apparently) classes... hunter and warrior

lets see if this post gets seen and hunters/warriors get sub classes with different elements too! :D

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
From what i could see,new class seems to be a variant of Priest class which is actually just a sub class of wizard(with some warrior feats such as melee attacks,shield,etc..),changing the weapon from mace to axe and changing the elements from Light/Shadow to Earth/water..
which also makes:
3 ranged elemental classes: Wizard,Priest and Shaman..
and the others less significant(apparently) classes... hunter and warrior

lets see if this post gets seen and hunters/warriors get sub classes with different elements too! :D
O... or... or...
Wait for it......

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say the Shaman is, at heart, a melee class [Warrior], with a greater variety of ranged attacks [Hunter], who is totally stealing awesome magic spells from us poor Wizards and Priests! :mad:
This is unbearable! I demand a sword-wielding Wizard subclass that can poke mobs with his pointy thingy in between spells!
If it was good enough for Gandalf... It's good enough for me!
Just sayin'. ;)