Characters
Hunter, Brae, Red, Torrel
Platform
PC
Hi my friends,
Oh poor baby, the nightmare. I keep rubbing my hands in preparation of the up and coming restart of the game.
I am not getting impatient but excited that they are getting close and we will be able to get back into the game.
The excitement of gathering together with friend (and soon to be new friends) and going out and battling the
elders bosses & there co-hort's for supremacy of the realms again.

your friend
H BRaT (Hunter Frost, Braedraza, Red Sky, and Torrel D)

Platform
Android, PC
No music play today when I try to connect to server. The picture the same as it was last week. What kind of news about server restart!? Could it happens on this week or no point to hope on it?

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
Ivar posted the target is Thursday but who knows what could've happened and never actually posted what time on Thursday so...
Anticipation is terrible though lol

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
No music play today when I try to connect to server. The picture the same as it was last week. What kind of news about server restart!? Could it happens on this week or no point to hope on it?
Our devs are trying their best to bring the servers up this week, we're pretty close now. Remember the work day in the US has just started and there's a 9h difference between Oregon and central Europe (could be even more, depending where in Russia you live).

Characters
Baliner
Platform
PC
haha, das macht dann mal. so eine kleine panikattacke ist für die umstehenden dann auch mal etwas anderes .... wenn unser server on geht, werde ich noch ganz süss träumen... hoffe ich jedenfalls :p

Platform
Android
Play some double dutch with yalls wives/husbands and relax, go get some fresh air, go to that cafe down the street that you've always wanted to go to but never got around to it, take your kids to disney land/world, or some other theme park, go bike riding, go to the gym and start workin out getting ready for summer.

Listed some constructive thing to do while waiting lol, some are short, but others are so enjoyable, others are a pain in the *** well could be quite literally LOL

Platform
PC
I think you can relax about that Saorsia - it must be worrying to think you may know who was involved. But the Otters have made it clear that the game was "only" collateral damage. Tha main target was the server provider. Other companies are suffering from the outage too. There does not seem to be any evidence that MOG was the target. So however angry your friend is, he was probably not the cause of this mess.
Thank you for telling me

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Played Rift a while back before I "refound" V&H, haven't tried it again since lol

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
I do too but I'd be lying if I didn't say there is a small part of me that is a bit stir crazy wanting it to be back lol The more rationale side of me wants to let them take the time before bringing it back.

Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
I do too but I'd be lying if I didn't say there is a small part of me that is a bit stir crazy wanting it to be back lol The more rationale side of me wants to let them take the time before bringing it back.
20170501_130232 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.