Greenwich

Wizard
Platform
PC
Reproduce:
Select Armor from the menu or accessories etc.
Try sort by name, you might see some 90s if lucky, or at least an 84 or 86 piece of gear
Try sort by level highest lev at top, the 84+ gear disappears.

I am on PC

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
the filter at auction has been buggy for years but haven't got a fix until now :( , hope it will be fixed soon

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
the filter at auction has been buggy for years but haven't got a fix until now :( , hope it will be fixed soon
I just wish that it would permanently save my preferred settings. (I think that part of the reason why I never even bother looking in the AH is that every time I exit and reenter it, I have to change it back so that it sorts the results by level, instead of in an alphabetical list.)

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I just wish that it would permanently save my preferred settings. (I think that part of the reason why I never even bother looking in the AH is that every time I exit and reenter it, I have to change it back so that it sorts the results by level, instead of in an alphabetical list.)
that's also a nice addition, but i still prefer to have the sorting and filtering fixed first because even if you can save the preferred setting you can still miss the good items if those are not fixed yet

Greenwich

Wizard
Platform
PC
Seems like it should be an easy fix, unless those higher lev items are being flagged (ID'd) as something different. Kind of like the reason you can't take the villager pots given out at compensation because they are flagged with a type that is similar to ardent society? Anyway, you can hire me as a database developer and I'll fix all your queries, stored procedures, views, etc.. if you want.