Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
did 9 daily quests each with 6000 exp and some bounties in bevynn (first time kill) and it didnt go up

stays at 99% and 14mil total (14 of 14 needed)
This shows in more detail than the xp bar at the bottom of your screen. V&H xp progress.jpg

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Valax lvl 85 elder in tower is bugged, the bubbles do not always appear and they don't always protect when they do. Lag is partly to blame but not wholly. Also sometimes when going back through the portals from elders, game says in combat when you are not and you die, and ofc can't resurrect.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Valax lvl 85 elder in tower is bugged, the bubbles do not always appear and they don't always protect when they do. Lag is partly to blame but not wholly. Also sometimes when going back through the portals from elders, game says in combat when you are not and you die, and ofc can't resurrect.
this is not new, it happens especially at the beginning of the battle when you kill the ghosts too fast and don't kill Valax fast enough.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
No, I know about this, but this is different, the ghosts were not killed too fast, they didnt always even appear before Valax did his attack.

Characters
Amooki, Arolynn, Xylami,others
Platform
PC, Steam
I don't see that anyone else has noted this, but all my characters seem to be invisible for the past few hours. All I can see of my characters are their clothes and the mount.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I don't see that anyone else has noted this, but all my characters seem to be invisible for the past few hours. All I can see of my characters are their clothes and the mount.
This has been an ongoing bug, usually logging out completely from game then logging back fixes it.

Neko

Reader
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Not sure this is a bug or now working as intended. Before the Hell, I logged in each char to get the daily reward, now only one character gets daily reward.
On Android mobile.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Have you completed the new player calendar? Once the new player calender is complete, the monthly calendar awards are shared with the entire account. The items are account bound, so you can give them to the char you want. Just remember to pass the 4 pieces of the main gift unassembled...once combined they create a soulbound item.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Here's a bit more detailed info about the bug discussed during yesterday's livestream. (People are reporting that the game is loading more slowly than usual on the SAC.)

I think it may be the patcher that's getting hung up. After you click on the desktop V&H icon, the window pops up, but it gets stuck on "Preparing 0%" for about 20-30 seconds (possibly even as long as a minute) before the Play button appears. The rest of the loading time is normal.

I suspect that players with a slower connection or weaker computer might be experiencing longer loading times than the 30 seconds to a minute that I've been experiencing?

Thanks!

Megalomaniac

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
I can't get into my 2nd shared trunk because it says I don't have ardent society membership. I've had a rollover autopay membership for 4 years. Did the payment service lose track of some of us?

Megalomaniac

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
At the back of Maiden behind the Wizard school portal some of the terrain is grey with no features on it just the odd creature.
North Maiden is just like that, Shadowcave, maybe to give the effect of being under clouds or mystic/dreamlike. I think it's kind of cool but it never occurred to me it might just be unfinished lol.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Thanks, Elf, but when I put in a ticket on that, twice, it says "Spam Protection Triggered," ghosts it out and freezes it when I submit. This problem is not with my Anti-spam protection, it's with the ticket. I'll try to e-mail.
Could you send a screenshot of what you see? I would like to investigate this further.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
since the servers came back up the quest Icon over Caimin in Maldwyns tomb does not show up when the quest resets, However you can click on him and get the quest and then the gray question mark appears
missing quest icon in tombs.PNG