The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
since the servers came back up the quest Icon over Caimin in Maldwyns tomb does not show up when the quest resets, However you can click on him and get the quest and then the gray question mark appears
View attachment 1546
this was actually happend to me even before servers was hacked

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
US Server 1 - Character Name: Wait Alts, Bubble O Seven, Powunow, and Wait 4Bubbles
I am still experiencing a garden glitch since I mentioned this issue in the last Twitch Livestream, the same garden glitch and this is on all her characters on her account that are experiencing it. It is not one plant it is just about half her plants/crops despite the graphic chat display saying that they are "Ready" right above them! They are not able to be picked, unless I actually leave the village to come back. Logging off the game and returning does not seem to help either. Damon mentioned that he would have someone check into this that day but I am not sure who/what happened. I would appreciate it if someone would check into that bug/glitch when the opportunity provides the time. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Reactions: JustJ71
  • Likex1

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
I can't get into my 2nd shared trunk because it says I don't have ardent society membership. I've had a rollover autopay membership for 4 years. Did the payment service lose track of some of us?
The same issue happened to me, and an email to support fixed it quickly! <3

i had same problem with "Spam Protection Triggered," and few others too
Ivar mentioned last night that this is a Google bug, so maybe try a different browser. I also was unable to submit a ticket - I tried Chrome on iOS and on PC. Alternatively, you can email support directly. Just be sure to enter all of the same information that the tickets ask for - toon name, server, etc.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
US Server 1 - Character Name: Wait Alts, Bubble O Seven, Powunow, and Wait 4Bubbles
I am still experiencing a garden glitch since I mentioned this issue in the last Twitch Livestream, the same garden glitch and this is on all her characters on her account that are experiencing it. It is not one plant it is just about half her plants/crops despite the graphic chat display saying that they are "Ready" right above them! They are not able to be picked, unless I actually leave the village to come back. Logging off the game and returning does not seem to help either. Damon mentioned that he would have someone check into this that day but I am not sure who/what happened. I would appreciate it if someone would check into that bug/glitch when the opportunity provides the time. Thank you for your time and efforts.
Fixes dont usually come through untill the next update/patch. So it is very well possibpe someone DID look into it and fixed it, but it is just not live yet. That will count for all bugs in this thread, unless a bug is so much gamebreaking it needs an emergency patch. This is not, though.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Also you might try using "verify assets" from the gear icon on the loading screen. Sometimes when the game is not acting as you expect it should it's because of something that broke when your computer was acquiring the game files.

Ceri

Huntress
Platform
PC
Crops/plants disappear when feeding. Twice, while feeding an item the whole stack has just disappeared. Poof gone!

TheRam

Adventurer
Platform
PC
Character: Ahnowd on US2, PC. Have Landen Quest "Guard Patrol Rank 5" which is 8 Aberdeen Goblins, however, killing the goblins has no effect on the quest. I returned to Landen and he gave me "Guard Patrol Rank 6", so now I have both Guard Patrol Rank 5 and 6 for Quests.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Character: Ahnowd on US2, PC. Have Landen Quest "Guard Patrol Rank 5" which is 8 Aberdeen Goblins, however, killing the goblins has no effect on the quest. I returned to Landen and he gave me "Guard Patrol Rank 6", so now I have both Guard Patrol Rank 5 and 6 for Quests.
That sometimes happens when you move up a rank before handing in the lower ranked quest. Sometimes just entering the zone of the lower mobs (the Aberdeen goblins in this case) causes the quest to complete automatically.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Also you might try using "verify assets" from the gear icon on the loading screen. Sometimes when the game is not acting as you expect it should it's because of something that broke when your computer was acquiring the game files.
Thank you I will try that too!

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Fixes dont usually come through untill the next update/patch. So it is very well possibpe someone DID look into it and fixed it, but it is just not live yet. That will count for all bugs in this thread, unless a bug is so much gamebreaking it needs an emergency patch. This is not, though.
Hi and thank you - when it is one plant - I can WAIT, but when it is half my crops - that's a pain!

Megalomaniac

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
Last edited
Thanks, Elf, but when I put in a ticket on that, twice, it says "Spam Protection Triggered," ghosts it out and freezes it when I submit. This problem is not with my Anti-spam protection, it's with the ticket. I'll try to e-mail.
Ivar Hill said:
Could you send a screenshot of what you see? I would like to investigate this further.

Ivar, it isn't a Google bug like someone said because I was using Microsoft Edge but this time the ticket went through so I can't help with screenshot but I can help with this information. Something was different this time: A recaptcha appeared to select for being "human" which wasn't there before. I hope that helps. I sent a copy of my March 6 PayPal receipt for Ardent Society membership to an Otter this time; maybe I had an old e-mail for notifications but was getting form responses. I still can't access 2nd shared vault or membership benefits two days after sending the initial e-mail to customer support.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Ivar Hill said:
Could you send a screenshot of what you see? I would like to investigate this further.

Ivar, it isn't a Google bug like someone said because I was using Microsoft Edge but this time the ticket went through so I can't help with screenshot but I can help with this information. Something was different this time: A recaptcha appeared to select for being "human" which wasn't there before. I hope that helps. I sent a copy of my March 6 PayPal receipt for Ardent Society membership to an Otter this time; maybe I had an old e-mail for notifications but was getting form responses. I still can't access 2nd shared vault or membership benefits two days after sending the initial e-mail to customer support.
Ivar changed the robot scanner that guards the ticket form. He put an older one in place that puts the checkbox back, exactly what, you describe now. He said he would.

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Pools of Andorra. Quest Reality Restoration.
I was tracking the quest. I restored Biz and Tamorra. Then I killed 2 of the bounties in the pool. The star for completing the quest at Druscilla disappeared. However when I went to Druscilla, the quest completed normally.

hotblue

Hunter
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
HotBlue, server American 1, did not get my temp membership

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Pools of Andorra. Quest Reality Restoration.
I was tracking the quest. I restored Biz and Tamorra. Then I killed 2 of the bounties in the pool. The star for completing the quest at Druscilla disappeared. However when I went to Druscilla, the quest completed normally.
That bug was there before servers went down

zordon

Citizen
Platform
PC
Hi, I'm on PC. I see on my bank statement Ardent Society was renewed on the 20th. I have no buff. < on server 1 and 2.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Hi, I'm on PC. I see on my bank statement Ardent Society was renewed on the 20th. I have no buff. < on server 1 and 2.
Send a CS ticket, making sure to quote server and char name.

zordon

Citizen
Platform
PC
< Zordon, Tufluv, Medx on 1. Static Flea, Miss Spell and Tufluv on 2. Ardent Society has been down. Bank statement says I renewed on Fed 20th.