Platform
Steam
Last edited by a moderator

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
OK, thank you for reporting too! That is really odd, I just checked it again and it is working for me.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
How? To who? Bug report in the game is not working.
CS ticket is working ingame, bug reports are a whole other thing.

To access CS ticket in game, type /bug and a window will pop up. CS ticket is the option in the bottom right

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Last edited
Remember that there is a difference between BUG reports and CUSTOMER SUPPORT tickets. In this case a CS ticket is the appropriate option. CS tickets are working.

Link here https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/

It is also accessible in game from the links menu and is in the top right corner of the forums here.

The direct mail option was ONLY a short term measure whilst CS tickets were not working immediately after the downtime. Now that the ticket system is back up and running, that is the way to access CS to resolve issue such as AS membership not showing since the downtime.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Bug reports are indeed not working - which is why this thread was created as an alternative method to report bugs temporarily until bug reports are fixed.

Just to reiterate, Customer Support tickets (for issues such as payment) are working.

Maxim TaB

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
Bug reports are indeed not working - which is why this thread was created as an alternative method to report bugs temporarily until bug reports are fixed.

Just to reiterate, Customer Support tickets (for issues such as payment) are working.
When I'll get answer on my bug report here?

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Missa Solemnis,Ciel, Asphysxia
Platform
PC
Last edited
Hi, there's a small problem in my second character, I can't collect calendar rewards, the items are shaded out from the start and i couldn't click on it, thus it says the next item will be in the next n hours eventhough i haven't clicked on it and yet the item is not in my inventory box also this bug is going on for a week and i still can't claim the items because it's shaded from the top.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Hi, there's a small problem in my second character, I can't collect calendar rewards, the items are shaded out from the start and i couldn't click on it, thus it says the next item will be in the next n hours eventhough i haven't clicked on it and yet the item is not in my inventory box also this bug is going on for a week and i still can't claim the items because it's shaded from the top.
Did you take the item on your first character already?

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Each character can collect the items from the new player calendar (more accurately new CHARACTER calendar) but once the new calendar is complete for that character, they move onto the same monthly calendar as any other older characters, and that calendar is just one claim per account per day.
also the monthly calendar moves on each day at midnight local time whether you collect it or not (hence the greying out from the bottom) not just when you collect an item.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Sorry I misspoke. I knew what I meant but said the wrong thing. To clarify:

This is the bug report screen ingame, it isn't working at the moment: V&H ingame bug report.jpg

This is the ingame link to Customer Support (the one I meant but called it the bug report) It is the external link to here: https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/ V&H ingame link to CS.jpg

And clicking the above tab marked customer support takes you to here: https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/
V&H customer support.jpg I'm sorry for any confusion I might have created. I hope this helps.

Reactions: William Hououin
  • Likex1

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Missa Solemnis,Ciel, Asphysxia
Platform
PC
Thank you so much for your reply! It Helps a lot:D

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
I wanted to mention that after the suggestion by IrishElf to verify assets, it appears that my gardens are working as normal now. Thank you everyone that came to help out with that situation!

Reactions: IrishElf and Zazie
  • Likex2

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Deverera in southern coast (a main quest NPC for first part of black thrush quest) is missing her quest marker.
missing quest icon in southern marshes.PNG

TheRam

Adventurer
Platform
PC
That sometimes happens when you move up a rank before handing in the lower ranked quest. Sometimes just entering the zone of the lower mobs (the Aberdeen goblins in this case) causes the quest to complete automatically.
Unfortunately, this isn't the case. Both quests are still there, nothing I have tried has changed anything.