Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
This started after the return of the game over the past week or so ... Anyone with tech/experience with this issue know what this is about? how to fix? On a new laptop, in game I keep getting a "blue circle" while the screen freezes over in a "white glaze" and then returns back to normal. I am also experiencing (not sure if related or not) "Mozilla Firefox Not Responding" when trying to go onto the next using this browser. Happens every 10 mins or so? Is this game related? laptop related? both?

Platform
PC
my ardent membership was good till feb 20th so it should be goob for another 2 days. instead its long gone and I had to use new one
This has been my fate as well. My membership is billed and paid, it renewed on Feb. 21, however, it does not show up either on my toon, Ysidra, whether I am in Item Shop or in game. I am not getting any of my membership perks, either. :( I hope it's fixed soon! Been a member now for some 4 years! I even tried to buy another one, but no luck.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
This has been my fate as well. My membership is billed and paid, it renewed on Feb. 21, however, it does not show up either on my toon, Ysidra, whether I am in Item Shop or in game. I am not getting any of my membership perks, either. :( I hope it's fixed soon! Been a member now for some 4 years! I even tried to buy another one, but no luck.
Cs tickets please for these issues

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
You will probably get a temporary months society , this happened to me and now has happened to my partners toons. The most annoying thing is all his buffs are in the 2nd shared vault so he can't get at them !

Characters
Zarf, Ardwyck, Hightower
Platform
iOS
iOS possible bug. While feeding my sheep and tending to my crops, I noticed that they now have hit points. Is this intended or a bug?

4C3AC88F-F7CE-4517-8672-74042044F883.jpeg 4C3AC88F-F7CE-4517-8672-74042044F883.jpeg 1FF902AA-45F6-4AAD-911D-D5C872BDA0F6.jpeg

amandiell

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
amandiell
Platform
PC, Steam
I hadn't been able to get those full health or mana that are given as daily gifts. Like the game says "You gained 10x full mana" but when I check my bags, they're not there

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I have been dc'd 2x without any indication of packet loss or ? (no red box by mini map). all I am doing is standing in turnapin near telepad chatting

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
US Server 1 1 plot Garden Bug along with a Super Feed Bug on character Bubble O Seven. I am unable to plant a seed or feed my critters with the Super Feed today on US Server 1 - Character Bubble O Seven

Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
I tried to send a bug report through game and it refuses to send. This after 3 game shutdowns and restarts. I am on US3 and Etherborn cannot keep her farming tools. They keep going poof. I have repurchased many times the groomer brush, lute, and flute. I spoke to my animals and they swear they did not eat them or hide them from me. I do not want compensation, just want it to stop happening. On a side note, who the heck "grooms" chickens. LOL Also on all 3 of my chars (Neverborn, EtherBorn and Myka I have a stacking issue. I know different items have different stacking amounts, but they will not stack properly and it is disrupting my storage abilities. Could be my ignorance as I have only been here for a few months, but this is not always consistent.
Thanks to all you hard working otters to deal with all our stuff.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I tried to send a bug report through game and it refuses to send. This after 3 game shutdowns and restarts. I am on US3 and Etherborn cannot keep her farming tools. They keep going poof. I have repurchased many times the groomer brush, lute, and flute. I spoke to my animals and they swear they did not eat them or hide them from me. I do not want compensation, just want it to stop happening. On a side note, who the heck "grooms" chickens. LOL Also on all 3 of my chars (Neverborn, EtherBorn and Myka I have a stacking issue. I know different items have different stacking amounts, but they will not stack properly and it is disrupting my storage abilities. Could be my ignorance as I have only been here for a few months, but this is not always consistent.
Thanks to all you hard working otters to deal with all our stuff.
The tools you buy with gold have only 20 uses - after that they disappear.
On the stacking issue, there are a number of possible causes - items which are soulbound, account bound or tradeable will not stack (so eg you may have several different stacks of sockets) Village gathers and gathers from the wild also do not stack. (this is less easy to spot, but the village ones are just labelled as "plant" whilst the ones from the wild are labelled as "natural plant." Essentially items which APPEAR the same do often have some minor difference which means they won't stack as expected.

Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
The tools you buy with gold have only 20 uses - after that they disappear.
On the stacking issue, there are a number of possible causes - items which are soulbound, account bound or tradeable will not stack (so eg you may have several different stacks of sockets) Village gathers and gathers from the wild also do not stack. (this is less easy to spot, but the village ones are just labelled as "plant" whilst the ones from the wild are labelled as "natural plant." Essentially items which APPEAR the same do often have some minor difference which means they won't stack as expected.
That makes sense with the farming tools, but it is mostly gathering and vegetables that are not stacking. Also crafting items. I did check carefully if they were identical items and they are.

Megalomaniac

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
Many report DCs and crashes tonight on US 2 and our ultra and regular clockwork harvesters aren't working (we get the same number of items per charge as what we'd normally pull from a node instead of 10). The character I tried both harvesters on, KatKat, had a fully repaired scythe at the time. Others are saying, same issue.

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
iOS possible bug. While feeding my sheep and tending to my crops, I noticed that they now have hit points. Is this intended or a bug?
Not just iOS... I'm seeing it on my Android tablet as well.

Also... when I harvest from either the garden or animals, the FIRST one can be done with one click, but everything else (of both types) must be clicked to choose it and click the hand in the UI to harvest.

Tried sending in-game bug report, but yea, still not working. This happened on US1, character Saffira. When I then changed characters to Chris30s and then Mari Blue, it was working as intended (one click harvest).

Characters
Ariele, Arie, Ariendia, Mystra
Platform
PC
I am a long time subscriber of Ardent Society with automatic withdrawal from my bank account each month...I no longer have access to my secondary shared vault..."you must buy Ardent Society Membership to access"...my membership was paid the 14th of this month (March)..Play on PC...Ariele/Arie/Arieendia/Mystra Magica/ArieFiacha

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I am a long time subscriber of Ardent Society with automatic withdrawal from my bank account each month...I no longer have access to my secondary shared vault..."you must buy Ardent Society Membership to access"...my membership was paid the 14th of this month (March)..Play on PC...Ariele/Arie/Arieendia/Mystra Magica/ArieFiacha
known issue, please submit a customer support ticket here: https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I was in pools of Andora fighting one of the venerable mushroom bounties Amorante when the red box with the x popped up all my just cast feats went green (at once) and I could not use any of the others to heal myself and got killed.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
US 1 Server: Game loading screen from character selection screen is very, very slow.

Platform
PC, Steam
hello I've been two days with this error.

We can not verify your account with steam at this time.
You may experience network problems. Make sure you are connected to the internet and that you have a strong Wi-Fi signal or cable connection, and try again.
Also, make sure you are not running steam in offline mode.
a greeting error villagers.png

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I saw two players post on Discord this morning. They are both on Steam and had that error message until they uninstalled and reinstalled the game. (I'm not sure if verify assets/integrity might fix the issue also, but that's something else worth trying.)

Good luck, and I hope this helps!