JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
I don't know if mentioned yet but I was in Elk Shadows zone and my toons body disappeared, could still move, attack, etc just body was gone. I logged him out and all my toons were missing their bodies in the character select area. I shut down game and restarted and all their bodies appeared, NPCs had same deal too, just arms, legs, weapon, and shield showed. Also had the garden problem where it said plant was ready but no shovel icon just a hand, I logged out then back in and it was fine again. The garden problem was before the missing body problem. Both were resolved when I totally logged out and restarted.

Xloui

Villager
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui
Platform
iOS
Shop looks like this today.
EFEB4559-BA88-496C-AEFA-10F41C7C020B.jpeg
No big deal, but thought you’d like to know. Aloui on EU1 ios

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Missa Solemnis,Ciel, Asphysxia
Platform
PC
Last edited
Hello there, I'm having a problem with a Quest Item, The main quest, in lvl71 "Till Death, Do Us Part" it says show the Stone Etching to the designated NPC, I may have accidentally deleted the quest item because it's not in my inventory, thus I'm currently stuck in the quest without it, I hope this won't cause too much problem :) I'd really appreciate the help!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Hello there, I'm having a problem with a Quest Item, The main quest, in lvl71 "Till Death, Do Us Part" it says show the Stone Etching to the designated NPC, I may have accidentally deleted the quest item because it's not in my inventory, thus I'm currently stuck in the quest without it, I hope this won't cause too much problem :) I'd really appreciate the help!
I just completed that quest a few days ago, and as I recall, it was tied in with The History of Pyrrus (Part 2, I think.) I definitely needed to get all of the Valuna items from Sapphira's through Keppel, hand those in, and then I think I needed to get the first two Valuna items from Keppel before I was able to complete that quest.

In other words, it's possible that the reason why you were unable to find the quest items in your bags is that the npc might not give it to you until you complete the prerequisites. I would double check the Wiki and your quest journal to make sure that you have The History of Pyrrus up-to-date. If you do have that current and are still unable to get the quest item from the npc, then you should submit a Customer Support ticket. (It may say that lost quest items aren't supported, but what it really means is that they're not guaranteed.)

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Last edited
I found it in the WIKI, there are indeed prerequisites you have to finish: https://villagersandheroes.gamepedia.com/Till_Death_Do_Us_Part

could you check to see that you've finished these?

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Platform
PC

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Platform
PC
I just completed that quest a few days ago, and as I recall, it was tied in with The History of Pyrrus (Part 2, I think.) I definitely needed to get all of the Valuna items from Sapphira's through Keppel, hand those in, and then I think I needed to get the first two Valuna items from Keppel before I was able to complete that quest.

In other words, it's possible that the reason why you were unable to find the quest items in your bags is that the npc might not give it to you until you complete the prerequisites. I would double check the Wiki and your quest journal to make sure that you have The History of Pyrrus up-to-date. If you do have that current and are still unable to get the quest item from the npc, then you should submit a Customer Support ticket. (It may say that lost quest items aren't supported, but what it really means is that they're not guaranteed.)
Hi, Thanks for the info! Yes, I'm already in the 30th segment of Pyrrus and keeping it up to date, But in order to get the next item, I need to finish the quest "Till Death Do Us Part", which I am going in loops, so does that mean I'm stuck in the Quest forever??

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Hello i am using a pc and was about to run Dungeon and every time i tried to close chat bar it got bigger and eventually covered the whole feat bar pic attached, i was running priest and sadly lost 1 player.
This is the first time i have encountered this bug, there is a chat icon button right next to where you try and close or shorten chat window.
I did get gold thou in the dungeon run :D
chat bar.png

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
You cant close the chatbar. What you hit was probably the donkeyear in the right top corner, meant to resize the chat. Click it just once and it sizes back to normal, sometimes you have to click-drag it. I'd have to check on my own pc to remember when it resizes easily and when it resizes wonkily, there is one fold of the ear when it resizing gets 'locked' and doesnt work fluently

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Hi, Thanks for the info! Yes, I'm already in the 30th segment of Pyrrus and keeping it up to date, But in order to get the next item, I need to finish the quest "Till Death Do Us Part", which I am going in loops, so does that mean I'm stuck in the Quest forever??
Did you go back and talk to LaPoose?

Platform
iOS
Last edited
Hello, sending a bug report here...
I have given Barking Bianca the immunity charm thus completing the “Protection Against Madness (Madness Immunity Charm)” quest. She should give me the next quest, “Aid of the Benefactress”, but she is still asking for the charm. She even have a purple exclamation mark above her for a new quest. Yet, no quest given. I restarted the game many times, I checked with the Benefactress - no quest, I went back to Yaphet in Stone Garden for another charm - no item, I also went back to get the Breath of Life to make another charm - no longer available. This is my 5th rebirth. Definitely a bug. Can someone take a look? Thank you in advanced.

2BA02069-CDCD-4132-A41B-EF27E7229845.jpeg B51DC47D-BE57-4C2A-9EA8-DB6FC3BA4BA5.jpeg F64BA654-53B6-4F21-83A9-D876A50B9407.jpeg 888C253A-9B94-4EFD-9A9D-E43C206203F3.jpeg

Xloui

Villager
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Server not stable. Trouble logging in. Connection just dropped for the second time in 30 min. Aloui on EU1 ios ipad.
Third time now. Am in the middle of halls of salvation. Fight freezes an message “Your bags are full”. They are not when I check. They probably should be close to full as I’m almost done. Oh well, I can always do it again. And again and again... 😄 A break will do me good, probably 😩. Thank you for the game by the way. I enjoy it immensely.

Platform
iOS
Hello, sending a bug report here...
I have given Barking Bianca the immunity charm thus completing the “Protection Against Madness (Madness Immunity Charm)” quest. She should give me the next quest, “Aid of the Benefactress”, but she is still asking for the charm. She even have a purple exclamation mark above her for a new quest. Yet, no quest given. I restarted the game many times, I checked with the Benefactress - no quest, I went back to Yaphet in Stone Garden for another charm - no item, I also went back to get the Breath of Life to make another charm - no longer available. This is my 5th rebirth. Definitely a bug. Can someone take a look? Thank you in advanced.

View attachment 1831 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1835 View attachment 1836
Thank you so much for a speedy fix. You guys are awesome!!!

Characters
Hunter, Brae, Red, Torrel
Platform
PC
Hi,
Since the hack happened, and we come back up.
I DC going thru portal to other zone. It happen go to bastille for lv70 elder bosses, Crystal Spire, and trying to port to home village.
The DC is so harder I have to restart my computer.
I tried relog from character, won't open.
I run verify and then tried to open at character screen again and DC again
I shut down to desk top and relog and get to character screen and open Braedraza, DC to character screen.
Just have shut PC down and restart computer.

Eddie.
Character: Braedraza
Server: US1

Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
usable items, sockets, motes, crafting mats, etc. are being used in the wrong order. account bound items are being used before soulbound items.

the order items should be used in is
soulbound first if available,
account bound if no soulbound are available,
unbound if no account bound or soulbound are available.

this is how things worked historically, I'm not sure when this bug was introduced.

and yes, the bug reporting service still isn't working. if it's annoying hearing about it, imagine how annoying it is to type up a bug report only to have it lost by the faulty bug reporting system.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
usable items, sockets, motes, crafting mats, etc. are being used in the wrong order. account bound items are being used before soulbound items.

the order items should be used in is
soulbound first if available,
account bound if no soulbound are available,
unbound if no account bound or soulbound are available.

this is how things worked historically, I'm not sure when this bug was introduced.
The only time when I've experienced that bug with accountbound motes being consumed before soulbound motes was with all of the soulbound motes that came from the compensation package.

Just last night, my warrior hit lvl 75 in a crafting skill & received 50 soulbound motes. She had a large amount of accountbound motes in her bags too, but the next time she mass crafted exactly 50 items, it did use the soulbound motes first, as it's supposed to do. I'm guessing that the bug is related to the large stack sizes of the soulbound motes that were in the compensation package??

I haven't tested whether sockets, soulbound crafting mats, and/or other usable items have also been affected.

Ceri

Huntress
Platform
PC
Today I was/am trying to plant Coffea Berries. There is one spot that will not take a seed no matter what I do (i.e. logging in and out, logging on from different computers, etc.). I even bought another seed in case it was that, but no go. Capture (1).JPG

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Today I was/am trying to plant Coffea Berries. There is one spot that will not take a seed no matter what I do (i.e. logging in and out, logging on from different computers, etc.). I even bought another seed in case it was that, but no go. View attachment 2051
Letting your garden go through a growth cycle usually fixes it.