IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
That happens to me usually if I try to plant too fast! If I click on the next spot while the animation is still going for the last one I sometimes miss a spot and have to wait til next cycle.

If it persists, please open a ticket and choose Other, then Other so you can report it.

Monkatorr

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
Leaflet delivery: Traven quest does not work
I talk to npc got teleported, kill philemon but cant give the quest back to the master.
Tried it millions time

WhulfGhang

Master Cook
Characters
WhulfGhang (Priest)
Platform
iOS
"Heroes Journey: Sinister Predators" one of the Main Quests (purple) is bugged, Lady's Fate the boss required has Fallen through the floor. She can be target but not attacked. Also the side quest "There's No Place Like It, Yet" is bugged, the blue fungi can be obtained but the option to complete the quest with Hunumund does not even appear.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
The portal from Andorra to Glendergan is visible but won't let players through. You touch the portal and are pushed back into Andorra. Telepads work fine, just the portal is broken. Bad for new players.

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Omnigma, Draco, Kindle, IOU1
Platform
PC, Steam
The portal from Andorra to Glendergan is visible but won't let players through. You touch the portal and are pushed back into Andorra. Telepads work fine, just the portal is broken. Bad for new players.
verified

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
"Heroes Journey: Sinister Predators" one of the Main Quests (purple) is bugged, Lady's Fate the boss required has Fallen through the floor. She can be target but not attacked. Also the side quest "There's No Place Like It, Yet" is bugged, the blue fungi can be obtained but the option to complete the quest with Hunumund does not even appear.
Not sure how long you played the game but just to be sure: does ladies fate not show on the grass between the hills or does he not show in his tomb?

Sampai

Arch Wizard
Platform
iOS, PC
incorrect quest progress markers. "revenge from the grave" and "bleeding ears" from goldenvale both active.
For revenge, all razorback ravagers had been slain, and another 3 stormers were required when I took "bleeding ears". I then killed the remaining 3 stormers (on the razorback patch near nabby, if that matters) and the map told me that both quests were completed. This was mid-rebirth, and I had not yet slain nabby, never mind picked up the xylophone. Sorry for the image quality, might be a bit blurry. had to scale it.
1558612908548.png

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Also the side quest "There's No Place Like It, Yet" is bugged, the blue fungi can be obtained but the option to complete the quest with Hunumund does not even appear.
I completed that quest like 2 weeks ago. You need a PAIR (two) blue fungis. You sure you had 2 on you?

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Not certain if this is already a known issue but since I've been able to play again I am having an annoying problem with the feat bar. The instructions say to right-click to move a feat but my feats move with EITHER a right-click or a left-click. I keep wondering why a certain feat isn't working only to look and see what I am clicking on is not the feat I keep in that spot, it moved at some point during the battle.

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Quest "Worth a Thousand Words" - the one where you get the family portrait from Stan Wallbasher, Sr.
Once you have the portrait, the quest says to "Deliver the portrait to Theia"
The world map guide lists Cook Cavern as the next quest location - both under "tracked" and flagged with the quest icon, but Theia is in Cook Village.
Theia readily accepts the portrait in Cook Village. Both zones were open before the quest was accepted.