Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
That happens to me usually if I try to plant too fast! If I click on the next spot while the animation is still going for the last one I sometimes miss a spot and have to wait til next cycle.

If it persists, please open a ticket and choose Other, then Other so you can report it.

Monkatorr

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
Leaflet delivery: Traven quest does not work
I talk to npc got teleported, kill philemon but cant give the quest back to the master.
Tried it millions time

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I would suggest looking at the new Wiki instead of the old one, however. https://villagersandheroes.gamepedia.com/Villagers_and_Heroes_Wiki
There is an increasing amount of outdated info on the old Wiki, particularly when you get into quests related to the Pyrron zones and anything else that has changed (or been added) in the past year or so.

WhulfGhang

Master Cook
Characters
WhulfGhang (Priest)
Platform
iOS
"Heroes Journey: Sinister Predators" one of the Main Quests (purple) is bugged, Lady's Fate the boss required has Fallen through the floor. She can be target but not attacked. Also the side quest "There's No Place Like It, Yet" is bugged, the blue fungi can be obtained but the option to complete the quest with Hunumund does not even appear.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
The portal from Andorra to Glendergan is visible but won't let players through. You touch the portal and are pushed back into Andorra. Telepads work fine, just the portal is broken. Bad for new players.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
"Heroes Journey: Sinister Predators" one of the Main Quests (purple) is bugged, Lady's Fate the boss required has Fallen through the floor. She can be target but not attacked. Also the side quest "There's No Place Like It, Yet" is bugged, the blue fungi can be obtained but the option to complete the quest with Hunumund does not even appear.
Not sure how long you played the game but just to be sure: does ladies fate not show on the grass between the hills or does he not show in his tomb?

Platform
iOS, PC
incorrect quest progress markers. "revenge from the grave" and "bleeding ears" from goldenvale both active.
For revenge, all razorback ravagers had been slain, and another 3 stormers were required when I took "bleeding ears". I then killed the remaining 3 stormers (on the razorback patch near nabby, if that matters) and the map told me that both quests were completed. This was mid-rebirth, and I had not yet slain nabby, never mind picked up the xylophone. Sorry for the image quality, might be a bit blurry. had to scale it.
1558612908548.png