IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
iOS, PC
So calendar gifts are same every year. Not bad I want the weapon gongpack on another toon :p831C4359-49EE-4C37-8BAD-09FF2868D77E.jpeg

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Me too! I am loving the shield and would love to buy one! I wish they'd put it in the shop so I could buy for all my toons!

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
I'm not sure if the month is correct but here is the list

January: Gallywag's Locker (extra vault space)
February: Amulet of Hero's Heart (necklace that give 4% bonus hero exp permanent enchantment)
March: Grogul Drakata Mount (a mount)
April : Black Pirate Outfit (outfit gnogpack)
May : Seed of Many Flower (toy that leave trail of flower)
June: Orb of Fire (toy that transform you to burning spriggan)
July: Lotus Ring of Gatherer (ring that give 4% bonus gathering exp enchantment)
August : Black Faun Gnogpack (outfit gnogpack)
September : Botomless half heal ( half heal potion with 30 minute cooldown that never runs out)
October: Sickle Gnogpack (weapon gnogpack that change depending on the class, forgot the exact name since mine turn into a sword and shield)
November: Autumnal Steed ( a Mount)
December: Marvelous Workshop Gizmo (trinket that give permanent 4% crafting exp bonus enchantment)

Beside those everything stay the same every month

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
Hm, i have been playing since end of august, i remember all the ones since then except december.i don't recall ever getting that one.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
I'm not sure if the month is correct but here is the list

February: Amulet of Hero's Heart (necklace that give 4% bonus hero exp permanent enchantment)
June: Orb of Fire (toy that transform you to burning spriggan)
July: Lotus Ring of Gatherer (ring that give 4% bonus gathering exp enchantment)
August : Black Faun Gnogpack (outfit gnogpack)
September : Autumnal Steed ( a Mount)
October: Sickle Gnogpack (weapon gnogpack that change depending on the class, forgot the exact name since mine turn into a sword and shield)
November: Marvelous Workshop Gizmo (trinket that give permanent 4% crafting exp bonus enchantment)
December: Botomless half heal ( half heal potion with 30 minute cooldown that never runs out)

Beside those everything stay the same every month
Half heal was september iirc. Steed was november. and Workshop Gizmo was december. (not 100% sure my memory tricks me sometimes)

Ru Ru

Huntress
Characters
Ru Ru
Platform
Android, PC
Gonna help rearranging latter half of @Giruv 's post :)

June: Black Faun Gnogpack (outfit gnogpack)
July: Orb of Fire (toy that transform you to burning spriggan)
August : Bottomless half heal ( half heal potion with 30 minute cooldown that never runs out)
September : Lotus Ring of Gatherer (ring that give 4% bonus gathering exp enchantment)
November: Autumnal Steed ( a Mount)
December: Marvelous Workshop Gizmo (trinket that give permanent 4% crafting exp bonus enchantment)

--
Only ones I can't remember the right order is december, january and february. :p

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
That makes more sense, if i started in half way through august i wouldnt have gotten that potion, i remember and have the ones from September to now.

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Characters
Miss Marple, Matricia, Cherryl
Platform
PC
Seed of many Flowers was already in the Program at the beginning of the new Calendar
I think it repeats now?

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
@Ru Ru yes that does seem to be the right order, thank you for correcting!

@XMerlindaX yes it does, it was confirmed it would repeat itself so newer players and alts of long time players can get the monthly rewards too

Reactions: Ru Ru
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Yes, it started this month, last year, so we are back at the beginning. I think I missed about half of them along the way, so this is a chance for me to fill the gaps on at least one character.

What was your favorite?
I think the one that I have most appreciated is the bottomless half heal.
Most useful was the free locker.
Most fun is a toss-up between the Orb of Fire Transformation and the Autumnal Steed.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I love the Bottomless Half Heal, its saved me on numerous dungeon runs. I am using the Autumnal Horse right now, since it looks good with the pirate outfit;)

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Heal, steed and sickle gnogpack were my favourites. They all see use to this day :) (although the vault extension and pirate/fauna gnogpacks are great too)

Alexis Phoenix

Grand Priestess
Characters
Alexis Phoenix,Lexi Phoenix
Platform
Android, PC
Kinda glad its the same again since I missed one day on a few of them! Buttttt, maybe switch it up next year? The surprise aspect was the best for me...it was a little like Christmas every month! I'd log on the first day and be excited to see what we'd get that month! I'll miss that, for sure.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
They cant, actually. Well, I suppose they CAN, but if they did some people would receive items for the second time before being full circle even once. After all not everybody starts neatly december first (30 day newbycalendar and JUST in time to start the regular calendar on januari first). So it would be senseless