Bobo

BRA Member
Platform
PC
Submitted a bug report about caliph Rab missing from US3, but not sure if the developers are aware or doing anything about it. So i posted here too.

Reactions: Garrott Jaxx
  • Likex1

Garrott Jaxx

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Rob and Ranubis not showing up and it’s been days since last seen can you please fix this

Garrott Jaxx

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Yes I just posted as well hope to see you fix it soon. Lots of sands to get. Or can I just have a bucket. Lol

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
Maybe they got wind that there were assassins stalking waiting for him to return...

Seawolf

Reader
Very disappointed no one has bothered to reboot us3 or even respond for that matter. I know that Ivar was notified this afternoon by a mod and that it was brought up the day before as well. Can we please get our server rebooted especially since its the weekend and many people can only play on weekends?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
We are rebooting US3 in five minutes. Thanks, all, for your patience with this!

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Hello dear devs, Caliph Merneith should have found a path out of EU1 Oasis, as he's not spawning this morning (european time).

Seems multiple players tried to send an in-game bug report (I'm one of those) but it didn't worked.

Have a good day!

Reactions: Daniel Fortesque
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Okay, thanks for the head's up. We'll get him back, but it will be a few hours from now. ;)

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
All of you should know that these Caliphs have to renew their bandages from time to time :) These guys are heavily sought after and killed multiple times a day - give them a bit of rest lol

Reactions: BadgerReborn and Myst
  • Hahax2