Platform
Android
Yeah anyone else having this trouble I'm on Android. Can't even connect with WiFi. Also factory reset my phone. Nothing seems to work when I try to connect to the server

Sbose307

Legendary Hero
Characters
Sbose307
Platform
Android, PC
Dont worry about the calender prize. It will be compensated after the servers are back up.

Characters
SixofNine
Platform
iOS
So how is everyone dealing with this game down time.?
I for one have been catching up on my current favorite series “Monk” on Amazon. It’s just nerdy fun with a twist on crime solving.
Game wise I haven’t found anything to replace V&H. So I’m a game orphan for now. 😞☹️

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
So how is everyone dealing with this game down time.?
I for one have been catching up on my current favorite series “Monk” on Amazon. It’s just nerdy fun with a twist on crime solving.
Game wise I haven’t found anything to replace V&H. So I’m a game orphan for now. 😞☹️
I drink with mz frends in real life until tuesday ... pro lem solved

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
The daily Twitch livestream with the devs gives the best shot at hearing an updated ETA. The devs have also been showing a few teasers from the upcoming expansion, along with answering questions from the community about various things related to V&H. You can log in and watch live or view the archive later. (And a very kind, generous player has also been posting summaries of the daily livestreams here on the forums, in the thread for each day's livestream.)

Slasha

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
I have watched the live stream it was good but not so sure I agree with the tanking in events and elders. Wizards and hunters have been the lead tanks warrior not so much. Some that have all there 90 gear and put a lot in the feats that have threat can still pull. But sense the nerf tanks do not do there job. My tank has had broken feats for at least 6 month. My charge freezes and a couple of other feats. I have talk to other tanks that have some of the same problems. I wish this could be fix. I have started leveling a priest because my level 90 warrior is just broken and she has worked so hard. PS just finished doing the golden sheep 4 of them not worth it. It's not the time it takes. Its all the garden vegetable it takes. A lot of garden time. That is a cost you did not figure in.

Characters
SixofNine
Platform
iOS
Sigh!! Tuesday and “nut’ing” yet. Miss you all too! I even went ahead and looked at other games but nothing even comes close to my V&H.
Really starting to feel the pinch. Hug’s to all my gal pal’s and a hearty salute to all my bud’s. 👽