Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Currently, no. But when Otters have full access to their data bases again you can sent in a CS ticket through here, and they will help you.

Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Currently, no. But when Otters have full access to their data bases again you can sent in a CS ticket through here, and they will help you.
Thanks Ekimie... I was only lvl 13, so I just started over with my new email. I did email customer support, with a request to delete old game and forum accounts, so, hopefully, everything will be squared away. Thanks again...

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Sleep is for the weak, and a waste of valuable time that could be better invested in online gaming.
My suggestion for those that simply must sleep is to purchase a comfortable chair and do so at the keyboard.
Back at Dreamhack around 2004 or so, the badge of honor was having keyboard keys imprinted in your forehead from sleeping at your computer instead of checking in at a motel or sleeping in your car like common mortals...

Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Too funny... You know, I found this game, maybe, two weeks ago... Think I've slept about 4 1/2 hours, per night, since then. :) I, finally, had to make myself take a break, last night.

Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Last edited
Back at Dreamhack around 2004 or so, the badge of honor was having keyboard keys imprinted in your forehead from sleeping at your computer instead of checking in at a motel or sleeping in your car like common mortals...
Awesome lifestyle... I was, recently, working toward a degree in programming, myself. The mass political mindset became unstable, however, so I had to walk away. Thankfully, this development has given me the opportunity to play computer games... All day! :) Awesome work, btw, Ivan... Your UI/UX designs are, no lie, probably the best I've seen.