Platform
Android, PC
in my level 79's now and i'm carrying around all these keys Pyrron keys. i put them in my house vault, and tested the portals, so apparently i don't need to have them on my toon, but now they're taking up valuable house storage space. can we just delete those keys, now that we're able to travel through the portals?

Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow
Platform
PC
I usually did trash the keys once I unlocked the teleport pads in the corresponding zone. In most cases, they are replacible as well (get them back fro free at the vendor you initially got it from) And certainly when you own the Pyrron Masterkey you can just get rid of most keys. The description on Master Key will show you which zones are excluded from it, and for which you should keep your key.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Be particularly careful with the key that doesn't look like a key: The half-broken locket which lets you into Pyrrus Solar, where Lord Pyrrus (one of the lvl 75 elders) resides.

I have a friend who can help with lvl 75 elder runs except for Lord Pyrrus! (Not much help on lvl 75 elder runs when you have to bail out on the hardest of the 4.) Said toon is lvl 90 with 5 rebirths. She has no idea of when she discarded the key (probably before the 75 rebirth), but she can't simply go back to Benefactress and get another key, since she's rebirthed at least once since completing the main quests in Pyrron (those looong quests that few people want to do more than once.)

I've told her that an alternative to going back and redoing parts 1-3 of The History of Pyrrus quests (along with the rest of the main questline from Sapphira's all the way up through Corkle) would be to submit a Customer Support ticket about it. However, she has some kind of problem with that (in her mind, I think) & instead chooses to simply leave Lord Pyrrus alone. (Said player is also bored and capped and is hanging onto the game by a thread...not that having the locket would make her any more likely to spend more time in the game.) :confused:

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
Be particularly careful with the key that doesn't look like a key: The half-broken locket which lets you into Pyrrus Solar, where Lord Pyrrus (one of the lvl 75 elders) resides.

I have a friend who can help with lvl 75 elder runs except for Lord Pyrrus! (Not much help on lvl 75 elder runs when you have to bail out on the hardest of the 4.) Said toon is lvl 90 with 5 rebirths. She has no idea of when she discarded the key (probably before the 75 rebirth), but she can't simply go back to Benefactress and get another key, since she's rebirthed at least once since completing the main quests in Pyrron (those looong quests that few people want to do more than once.)

I've told her that an alternative to going back and redoing parts 1-3 of The History of Pyrrus quests (along with the rest of the main questline from Sapphira's all the way up through Corkle) would be to submit a Customer Support ticket about it. However, she has some kind of problem with that (in her mind, I think) & instead chooses to simply leave Lord Pyrrus alone. (Said player is also bored and capped and is hanging onto the game by a thread...not that having the locket would make her any more likely to spend more time in the game.) :confused:
oh no!