Sea Wolf

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
At the character selection screen, when I click on my character the bar fails to load and the message "Error Transferring" appears. However, I can play my alt. Help.

Davloc2

Hunter
Platform
PC
I have had this for hours. I sent a message to customer service and am waiting to hear back.

Davloc2

Hunter
Platform
PC
It is all my toons and I can't get on using my Android phone. Not a fun Monday....

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Maybe try deleting the game and downloading it again. I heard this worked for others.

Zanyman

Lumineer
Characters
Orville, Doo Dah
Platform
PC, Steam
I'm having same problem. Customer Service won't open, and Bug Report returns "Bug Report failed to send"

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi Everyone
For some players, the problem was that some villages on US2 were down. We rebooted US2, so those players should be able to play again.

If you are on a different server, or still having problems logging in, please post here on which server and toon you're having problems.

Thanks!
Damon

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I'm having same problem. Customer Service won't open, and Bug Report returns "Bug Report failed to send"
Bug reports are still being fixed so if you need to send in a report using the Customer Support tickets, please use the "other" chouce then secondly use "other" again.
That should get your report sent.

Pnyk

Reader
Characters
Pnyk
Platform
PC
Last edited
Hello,
I have this "error transferring" problem too.
I'm on EU1 and this happen with all my toon, all located in LUTECE (FR).
Cause i'm a lucky guy.. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Seems to have some issue with Winmtr too, I am "unable to get a raw socket" so i'm probably doing something wrong on this one.

Tate

Citizen
Platform
PC
Last edited
Hi,
Same issue for me cannot load on EU1 *Error Transferring* reloaded game and still no joy.
Have run that trace route and it comes back *No Response from Host* (82.149.236.30 ) also it is a SAC PC toon that won't load. I can log in through steam on alt ok.

Just tried to access village from alt toon on steam, and got same message in game from village portal in Ardent City, so maybe the village is offline ?
It is Valhalla Village on EU1

Dawana

Wizard
Platform
PC
Dawana here and now my other toon is stuck to :( Sartara is stuck in cyberspace not funny:(

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Hi all iam Dawana and cant come online on EU1 ?
Me too lol, our village is down. I can log in other toons in other maps, but not my loOvOo.
It’s Tranquillity town, village of GURKHAS, EU1

Reactions: Dawana
  • Likex1

Tessa

Huntress
Characters
TessaIsabel
Platform
PC
Last edited
I am getting this error message "Error Transferring" on my character TessaLily (EU1) who is currently in High Meadows City. I can login fine with my other two characters, who are in a different village than TessaLily.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Zero Gravity Settlement on EU1 give same result: error message.

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Hi Everyone
For some players, the problem was that some villages on US2 were down. We rebooted US2, so those players should be able to play again.

If you are on a different server, or still having problems logging in, please post here on which server and toon you're having problems.

Thanks!
Damon
On EU1 is the same problem, our village is down and some others too, got all 5 chars in it

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Midnight town our guildvillage on EU1 is down too, got all 5 toons in there

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I sent a message to management, is this still going on?
And Thank you for taking the time to post.

Tessa

Huntress
Characters
TessaIsabel
Platform
PC
I sent a message to management, is this still going on?
This is still happening for me, and I am seeing recent messages in world chat of EU1 that indicate it is happening on various villages.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
This is still happening for me, and I am seeing recent messages in world chat of EU1 that indicate it is happening on various villages.
Could you please ask for a list of villages? Thank you