MadameAnna

Huntress
Characters
Madame Anna
Platform
Android, Steam
I have a problem as title says. Im playing on Steam version and when i tried to launch the game error occur that i dont have final file so i decided first to scan files then reinstall. When V&H is close to be downloaded error occur and says that proces has been stopped and that file is blocked. Can someone tell me whats going on bcs its first time i see this and im 100% sure that i didnt cheat or even steal anything from others

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
If it says the file is blocked it's possible it's being erroneously flagged by your antivirus software - you may want to try temporarily turning any antivirus realtime scanning off, try to install and run the game again and see if it works, and then turning the antivirus software back on. If it then stops working in the future you should be able to add the file as an exception.

Reactions: IrishElf and MadameAnna
  • Likex2

MadameAnna

Huntress
Characters
Madame Anna
Platform
Android, Steam
Worked, its first time my antivirus saw V&H as a virus lol thank you so much and love your game so much <3

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Mine used to do it all the time, you can almost see it as the game was loading... it would stop at around 45% loaded and sit there.

So I did as they asked and added V&H to exceptions and it didn't happen again.