Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
slogan.jpg
as you can see, my campaign slogan is overwritten by the text in the user interface. and it's an awesome slogan too! either the words in the slogan should wrap or the text lines should be moved up or down so they don't overlap. my freedom of speech is being trampled upon here! I'm being disenfranchised!

Reactions: Anthem
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Sorry what did your slogan say again? I can't read it

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Yeah, when that's not clear, don't hesitate. Vote for someone else. Muhahahaha!

Reactions: TheRam
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
There are so many insightful and humorous things I could say here, but game forums and politics don't always mix well. They are all based on political humor and I don't want to melt any snowflakes for fear it would contribute to climate change.

That said, I totally get your point and support your desire to speak freely without fear of censorship and disenfranchisement. I understand how some people, unlike myself, rely upon excess verbosity in order to put forth their ideas and opinions. Fortunately, I am not prone to long statements and take every effort to be brief in all regards. It is for that reason that I have adopted "SQUIRREL!" as my campaign slogan as it is not only highly original but also illustrative of my leadership style without any unnecessary excess.

Wishing you the best.
Hopefully, you will be able to resolve this infringement upon your civil liberty of free speech without the unpleasantness of legal recourse.

Reactions: TheRam
  • Likex1
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
There are so many insightful and humorous things I could say here, but game forums and politics don't always mix well. They are all based on political humor and I don't want to melt any snowflakes for fear it would contribute to climate change.

That said, I totally get your point and support your desire to speak freely without fear of censorship and disenfranchisement. I understand how some people, unlike myself, rely upon excess verbosity in order to put forth their ideas and opinions. Fortunately, I am not prone to long statements and take every effort to be brief in all regards. It is for that reason that I have adopted "SQUIRREL!" as my campaign slogan as it is not only highly original but also illustrative of my leadership style without any unnecessary excess.

Wishing you the best.
Hopefully, you will be able to resolve this infringement upon your civil liberty of free speech without the unpleasantness of legal recourse.
yes, "When there's only one candidate, there's only one choice! "
it's just a quote from a campaign poster in Monkey Island. not particularly political. I'm grateful you decided against saying anything humorous or insightful though :D