Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

Chapter II is now open!

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

The book is best viewed at screen width of at least 1500 pixels, but can be read at any size.

angie31

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

Chapter II is now open!

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

The book is best viewed at screen width of at least 1500 pixels, but can be read at any size.
How do i get to chapter 2

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
How do i get to chapter 2
If you are browsing on mobile (or a small screen), simply scroll down. If you are browsing on desktop (or larger tablets), there is a left-side bookmark you can click to get to Chapter II.

angie31

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
If you are browsing on mobile (or a small screen), simply scroll down. If you are browsing on desktop (or larger tablets), there is a left-side bookmark you can click to get to Chapter II.
I scrolled down its only chapter 1 at the bottom there are 3 buttons to download the game

angie31

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
All it says at the bottom is chapter 2 opens next week
Download for IOS Android and PC

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Try now - be sure to refresh the page - and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Wow! Another amazing chapter! And nice artwork ☺

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
So they are indeed intent on razing Ardent. That's good, a part of me hopes that will work out (or it will be up to us to stop them, as the story might end there). Also I'm desperatelly trying to force Penn and Riona into classes but I seem to fail to do so. Great work Sarah, and also amazing art work (Ivar?) :D Looking forward to chapter 3!

Reactions: ChangingSpots
  • Likex1

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
More, more, more! Pretty please? Seriously I am very much enjoying the book. Is the sisters' skill the birth of the fusion spells? Water and earth, maybe lost arts and classes. What is going to happen next?! I'll stop before I post too many spoilers~~

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I know what you mean the book so far is awesome, I want us to redeem them not have to fight them

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
I know what you mean the book so far is awesome, I want us to redeem them not have to fight them
Yes! It's also making me vaguely guilty about happily living in Ardent LOL. Now I keep wondering what I'm missing... :oops:

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

Walt

Last edited by a moderator
Hmm... Being new to the game, I've only recently seen, for the very first time, the great City of Ardent. Nevertheless, after reading those chapters, I can't help but wonder now, what comes next. I'm seeing a chance to, maybe, cleanse the city, of a wave of witch-hunting hysteria?Perhaps, the sisters also, will be able to discover forgiveness, within themselves, and join forces in the defeat of such evil? Should be interesting, indeed.

Reactions: Panthera and Nadiria
  • Likex2