Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

Chapter III is now open!

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

The book is best viewed at screen width of at least 1500 pixels, but can be read at any size.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Holy moly :D I'm probably jumping to conclusions way too quick but next expansion will have a new class the Shaman. The two main masteries will be Earth (strength/melee?) and Water (magic focused?). Weapon will be battleaxe. This week's chapter felt less intense than the previous ones for me, but that final 1,5 page... if this is true wow. Amazing!

Reactions: William Hououin
  • Likex1

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Another exciting chapter! Shaman! I wondered .... šŸ˜€ Can't wait for next week!

Reactions: Aurius
  • Likex1

Aurius

Priest
Platform
Android
Holy moly :D I'm probably jumping to conclusions way too quick but next expansion will have a new class the Shaman. The two main masteries will be Earth (strength/melee?) and Lightning (magic focused?). Weapon will be battleaxe. This week's chapter felt less intense than the previous ones for me, but that final 1,5 page... if this is true wow. Amazing!
Earth/Water will be the main elements, or maybe it will be called Earth/Sea. I would explain more, but don't want to post spoilers ;)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Earth/Water will be the main elements, or maybe it will be called Earth/Sea. I would explain more, but don't want to post spoilers ;)
You're a player, you cannot post spoilers if you don't know what is going to happen. Possibly the only person in the world able to post any spoiler is Sarah Otter.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
That would make more sense, since we already got lightning, thanks for clarifying :)

Reactions: Aurius
  • Likex1

Aurius

Priest
Platform
Android
You're a player, you cannot post spoilers if you don't know what is going to happen. Possibly the only person in the world able to post any spoiler is Sarah Otter.
I meant I didn't want to post spoilers to the chapters if someone is reading our posts and havn't read the story yet. That would be rude. Not sure why you thought I meant I knew spoilers beyond the story already posted for us.

Reactions: ChangingSpots
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I meant I didn't want to post spoilers to the chapters if someone is reading our posts and havn't read the story yet. That would be rude. Not sure why you thought I meant I knew spoilers beyond the story already posted for us.
Cause thats how I read your post