Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

Chapter V is now open!

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

The book is best viewed at screen width of at least 1500 pixels, but can be read at any size.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
I see there is a chapter VII now. Do we get an extra chapter of story or is that related to the reveal of the expansion's features?

On topic, really exciting as usual :) Looking forward to next week!

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
OMG!!!! Fabulous writing Sarah as usual! I neeeeed the next chapter lol. So excited about this expansion.

Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
Dawnfire, I also noticed the seventh chapter marker! I'm hoping that it means even more from Sarah about the twins. Perhaps their story is taking on a life and dimension of its own~~

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
After reading Chapter 5 when it opened I woke up to an Aha moment yesterday morning (2019.03.24). I have a sneaking suspicion it is NOT a new Class being revealled, but that the book story is directly related to something that was/is revealed by Lady Philipa at the end of the "Wrath of the Black Thrush" Main Quest. I am hesitant to post my theory here because it will be a Spoiler for anyone who has not completed that part of the quest yet (IT REALLY DOES PAY TO READ THE QUEST DIALOG ~ Now if only there were a way to re read it after you have completed the the quest).

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
After reading Chapter 5 I had an Aha moment yesterday (2019.03.24) I have a sneaking suspicion it is NOT a new Class but the book is directly related to something that was revealed by Lady Philipa at the end of the "Wrath of the Black Thrush" Main Quest. I am hesitant to post my theory here because it will be a Spoiler for anyone who has not completed that part of the quest yet (IT REALLY DOES PAY TO READ THE QUEST DIALOG ~ Now if only there were a way to re read it after you have completed the the quest)
I would love to hear your theory, feel free to pm me ;)

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
At the end of "the Wrath of the Black Thrush" Lady Phillipa informs us that some one is coming to rule Ardant while King Leo is out of his mind. I can't remember the exact wording but it is revealed that the person that is coming is powerful and female. It hit me that the book could very well be the back story to the introduction of her arrival and exactly what kind of power she could very well wield, that of a Shaman.

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
At the end of "the Wrath of the Black Thrush" Lady Phillipa informs us that some one is coming to rule Ardant while King Leo is out of his mind. I can't remember the exact wording but it is revealed that the person that is coming is powerful and female. It hit me that the book could very well be the back story to the introduction of her arrival and exactly what kind of power she could very well wield, that of a Shaman.
Ok, so now where is the spoiler?. ;)