Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

Chapter VI is now open! This is the penultimate chapter - the final chapter reveals next week.

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

The book is best viewed at screen width of at least 1500 pixels, but can be read at any size.

Dawnfire

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Interesting turn of events (at least I did not expect this outcome). Really curious to see who this boy will be, and what role he will play in the future and possibly in game. Amazing work as always Sarah, really looking forward to the final chapter! :)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Each chapter is so very well-written and ends on a cliff-hanger. Looking forward to reading the final chapter next week! :)

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
so sad to see some people have too poor life if any imaginary stories make them cry ...
Hmm. What are the best ways to piss off the writer...what could they be? I'll give you a hint, Raphael, it's when you slam a reader. I could care less about what you think of the writing, but I care a great deal when you slam people who are reading it, and who take the time to post.

Her post meant a lot to this writer. So how about checking yourself, man.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
so sad to see some people have too poor life if any imaginary stories make them cry ...
I actually have a very rich life with a fabulous husband,3 beautiful grown children and 2 grandbabies. I also have a vivid active imagination which Sarah and her fellow Otters do a wonderful job feeding with the game they give me to read and play.
I agree with Sarah....you don't need to slam those of us who have the ability to involve ourselves in such great writing.
I am very sorry that you don't have the same ability me and many other players do.
Happy gaming

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I have cried at well written stories all my life I was NEVER able to read "Call of the Wild", "Silver Chief", and a number of other books because the tears blurred my vision. The ability to put yourself into a story and Feel what the characters are feeling is an indication of an incredible imagination. I also can Look at a picture of Ocean Breakers and audibly hear the waves crashing, smell the ocean and feel the breeze.
I was told that the ability to mentally put yourself into a book or picture is due to having a very high IQ and an enriched environment and life.
That Sarah has that ability as a writer is also a gift both to her and to her readers.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
A good story requires a good writer. These writers entertain us.

A great story requires a great writer. These writers not only entertain us, but they also make us feel something. Sometimes they make us think and sometimes they simply touch upon an emotional response deep within ourselves. They not only possess a sense of "empathy" [thank you, Ekimie] but are able to awaken the empathy within others.

It always pleases me to find a great writer for the simple reason that they are quite rare. This story pleases me, but why shouldn't it? It is, after all, direct from the imagination of a great writer.