SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Since it was mentioned on the livestream - Character height when selected from the character creation will always output the same default height regardless of which selection was made. We used to be able to be very short or tall, but that changed around the time mounts were introduced, and we all became the same size.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
I also noticed this. The height changes during creation and the height is visible when choosing characters from the list on your account.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Since it was mentioned on the livestream - Character height when selected from the character creation will always output the same default height regardless of which selection was made. We used to be able to be very short or tall, but that changed around the time mounts were introduced, and we all became the same size.
Actually I think we have been the same height for much longer. I remember noticing my choice had no effect when I entered the game and that is about four years ago now

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
omg,omg how many obsolete elements remained in the game that were forgotten to be removed. The game requires global cleaning, standardization, removal of unnecessary and optimization of the new for better work.
How much work, how much work .....:eek:
VH is very often reminiscent of the beta version of the game ...:cautious:

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Well, you see what the problem is with FORGOTTEN elements.... they are forgotten. Good luck removing something you forgot is there