Kareluu

Grand Priestess
Platform
iOS, PC
Me and my girlfriends characters are stuck in the loading screen of the village "Celtica Village" on US1. Our character names are Highlord Knolan and Kareluu.

Isa Beau

Squirrel
Characters
Isa Beau, Navarre, Kelbo
Platform
PC
Yup, it's happening to other folks as well. I submitted a cs ticket.

Runtba

Hunter
Characters
Runtba/Scrapper
Platform
PC
Last edited
Since last night about 11 :00 pm ,I am stuck at enter Eternal city. It is now 8:55 am no change.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Not much help now, I know, but for future reference, I personally always try to log at least one char OUT of the villages. That way if your village is down, you can at least play the alt that is free.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Some stuck on way to old Stirling city US3 .

Tanzy

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Neverwinter US3 also has this issue. My toons Gunnesax and Fariya are stuck there.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Not much help now, I know, but for future reference, I personally always try to log at least one char OUT of the villages. That way if your village is down, you can at least play the alt that is free.
I don't do this on a regular basis, but right before the servers go down for a major patch, I try to remember to log each toon off in a different zone (so that if one zone is down, not all of my toons are stuck in it.) But of course, my normal routine is to log each toon off when they're parked in front of their house in the village! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Myst
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
They rebooted the servers but something happened. They are on it and will get all servers up ASAP!