Curry30423

Squirrel
Platform
iOS
So just a little backstory first before the suggestion.-. I play a game called Celtic heroes on iOS and recently due to lack of content and such in there a few of my clanmates have decided we are going to play vh and we really do enjoy it a ton! There’s a lot to do here and it’s just so much more fun.

In Celtic heroes though I collected chickens as a side hobby and over 7 years of playing it I managed to collect close to 50k chickens ;-; soooo it’s no doubt that I have a farm in this game made up of only chickens!

However, I would LOVE if a chicken mount was added so I could ride it everywhere :love:

K that’s all,_,

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
So just a little backstory first before the suggestion.-. I play a game called Celtic heroes on iOS and recently due to lack of content and such in there a few of my clanmates have decided we are going to play vh and we really do enjoy it a ton! There’s a lot to do here and it’s just so much more fun.

In Celtic heroes though I collected chickens as a side hobby and over 7 years of playing it I managed to collect close to 50k chickens ;-; soooo it’s no doubt that I have a farm in this game made up of only chickens!

However, I would LOVE if a chicken mount was added so I could ride it everywhere :love:

K that’s all,_,
If you did not see the thread about new items with the release next week, there is a new pet:

A CHICKEN. Unlike existing pets, he is a "ground pet" - meaning he will follow you around by running behind you. He will be a prize from the chests of the Red Darrig. He will be my first objective after the release.

Here is the thread where he is revealed, along with some other less important items. :)

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Curry30423

Squirrel
Platform
iOS
If you did not see the thread about new items with the release next week, there is a new pet:

A CHICKEN. Unlike existing pets, he is a "ground pet" - meaning he will follow you around. He will be a prize from the chests of the Red Darrig. He will be my first objective after the release.

Here is the thread where he is revealed, along with some other less important items. :)
Omg u just made my day now I’m gonna buy every single chest until I get the chicken,_,

WarEdge

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
the chicken is in the red darrig shop so u can buy it with the red darrig coins u get from selling red darrig items or using the coins

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Agamemnon,coober,catweazel, +1
Platform
PC

A CHICKEN. Unlike existing pets, he is a "ground pet" - meaning he will follow you around by running behind you. He will be a prize from the chests of the Red Darrig. He will be my first objective after the release.

That sounds really excellent, i'm looking forward to my chicken.

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
That sounds really excellent, i'm looking forward to my chicken.
I am looking forward to seeing LOTS of chickens running around - it will definitely make my day to see them scurrying behind players :).

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
Y'all, this thread just made my day! LOL thank you so much! :ROFLMAO: