Platform
PC
Ok...I know that it's November...and I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas... But...Hubby & I really like Christmas songs...not just the old time carols, but just about ALL of them... I need to put together a playlist. Looking for people to post their favorite Christmas songs here. Here's 2 as an example:

Reactions: Seawolf and Neliora
  • Likex2

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry

The Who - Christmas

Nightwish - Walking In The Air
(although this maybe doesn't quite qualify as a christmas song. It' is associated to the holidays, since that's when The Snowman cartoon would be on television)

The cartoon version:

Paranoia

Villager
Forum Moderator
Characters
Paranoia
Platform
PC
well... i'm not so into christmas, honestly. but the next two had an impact with me.

John and Yoko Ono - Happy Christmas (war is over)

an eye for an eye
will make us all blind
'mahatma gandhi'

Chris Rea - driving home for christmas

Reactions: Priest Daimheach
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Some More X-Mas Music
TSO - Wizards in Winter
TSO - Carol of the Bells AMV (Tenchi the Movie 2, Daughter of Darkness)
Carols of Chaos - A metal Christmas Album

• Lovex1

Seawolf

Reader
@Lord Odenhawk 72 Here's another one that's not a happy one....but I've always loved:
This song always brings a tear to my eye. My mom passed away at the very young age of 58. She was not only my mom, but my best friend as well. My parents had just celebrated 40 years of marriage just4 months preceding her death. My life was never the same afterwards. It felt like a piece of me died. A few months after her unexpected passing (pneumonia and renal failure), I heard the Christmas Shoes song for the very first time. I was an absolute wreck after hearing it. However, I think it helped me to find some closure and actually deal with her loss. Thanks for posting it. While it still stings a bit to hear it, it also reminds me of all the wonderful times we had.
Now that I've thoroughly derailed the thread, I'll put us back on topic.

• Lovex1