Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Thank you so much!!!
Just wondering if there is a way to get the 4th ruby for the special item. I had just recently finished the new player calendar gifts so not sure if I had claimed one yet but only have 3 in my bag. Or it was new player goof and I sold it thinking it was just a regular gem, so my bad then.

Want to say how much I've already grown to love the game in the short time I've been playing and how much I enjoyed the livestreams. It was nice to see the people behind the game as well as the little insights into the makings. Thank you again!
If you find that you missed it because you were still working on the new character calendar when that gem was given out on Feb. 7th... you will be able to get it when the calendar repeats next February.

Characters
Gotica
Platform
Android, PC
I was already going to do it becauseI love your game, but your kindness and attention towards users have definitely convinced me to subscribe membership (as soon as possible, because at the moment the page does not work). You deserve it.
Thank you very much :love:

Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Thank you so very much, Otters! Because of those gifts, I spent an enjoyable chunk of time last night visiting friends on several different servers, spending time on little-seen toons, chatting, gathering, and crafting with a different group of players than usual. It felt like a pleasant vacation, after which, I went home again, to enjoy all the wonderful gifts there! :D

Platform
Steam
hello and thankyou ! I only got 3 rubys because i was still on the beginners calender how do i get the 4 th one? That was one of the items I was looking forward too please help!!! I really hope more people come back its so sad walking into an empty ardent city...before i couldnt even see my own character because there were so many people..now i see 3 maybe 4 on a good day..ill keep spreading the word!!!

Platform
iOS
As @Chris30s said here, keep your rubies! :) Next February's calendar will almost assuredly have them in it, and you can get your 4th Ruby then. :) I think most everyone here who has started since the newbie calendar became a "thing" has something sitting in their vault, waiting to complete like that - So, don't throw them away! :)

hello and thankyou ! I only got 3 rubys because i was still on the beginners calender how do i get the 4 th one? That was one of the items I was looking forward too please help!!! I really hope more people come back its so sad walking into an empty ardent city...before i couldnt even see my own character because there were so many people..now i see 3 maybe 4 on a good day..ill keep spreading the word!!!

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
As @Chris30s said here, keep your rubies! :) Next February's calendar will almost assuredly have them in it, and you can get your 4th Ruby then. :) I think most everyone here who has started since the newbie calendar became a "thing" has something sitting in their vault, waiting to complete like that - So, don't throw them away! :)
Or for some reason or other could not complete 28 days of the month I have several stacks of 3 items in one of my vaults (this month I am going to miss it on at least 1 server due to a computer issue)

Platform
iOS
My gifts ended up in weird places, for instance, it seems like about half of the promised gifts went to my main character that I play every day, and then the other half went to a character that I haven’t touched since I started playing in December but just happened to get above level 10 on it. Which department should I reach out to in regards to getting this cleared up?

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Account bound compensation items went to the oldest character on your account.

Soulbound items went to EVERY character on your account. (As in every character got seven stacks of items, as long as you had been playing sometime this year on any character.)

Characters
Joycelynn, Kaylann
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Hi Otters,
Thank you for the compensation plan!
I just have one question regarding the Villager XP potions. I can’t use these because I have the Ardent Society Membership. I can’t sell it because it doesn’t give me that option or trade it because it is soul bound. So, what do I do with these? What do you suggest? I don’t want to discard them.

Look forward to your reply :)