Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
PC
Since last patch the ability from condemn that allow us pull single enemy from group was removed and i no see any priests to use it anymore ... Soo what about to replace it with any useful feat ?

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
The ability to pull a single target from condemn has been replaced by a special rune on dropped trinkets called grave bolt and available to any class. I guess a lot of priests took something else as a 5th talent was added in all classes.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
I still use it, condemns is still a pretty good debuff
Of course it was better when it could single pull ...

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
Condemn is still a must for me as by build is focused on fast take-down rather than high defence. However, I can't see it has any effect on Prisma whatsoever, which makes me wonder if it either has some kind of limitation or if there is a bug.

Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
PC
The ability to pull a single target from condemn has been replaced by a special rune on dropped trinkets called grave bolt and available to any class. I guess a lot of priests took something else as a 5th talent was added in all classes.
i said it million times and again, something that you need use every 10-15 second , with 2 minutes cooldown its useless

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
i said it million times and again, something that you need use every 10-15 second , with 2 minutes cooldown its useless
I think most of us agree with that. Even using some of the cooldown debuff's it is still far too long.

Eddie (Hunterone)

Legendary Hero
Characters
Hunter, Brae, Red, Torrel
Platform
PC
hi,
Condemn worked good before rebuff but you had to use a lot of talent point to get it up to that strength and now the debuff make it weak.
Plus now you have to scrap another trinket power to gnome on a grave bolt to get the power back. The holy priest is limited to combat power as it is and now you have to waste another power, and a socket to get the same effect. I'd rather just run into the middle of the group and kill every thing. In combat there should be some type of strategy, and tactics to it, going after a bounty boss should not be about killing everything in your path to get to him.

This change make you have to either swap out a power to get the 1 on 1 combat back (maybe if it works) or leave your character as is and just kill everything in the way. What disaster this idea is.

Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
PC
I don't have any trouble to survive groups of mobs as holy priest, it only takes too much time to kill them all and wasting time from pies and other boosters

Reactions: Kookaburra
  • Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I don't have any trouble to survive groups of mobs as holy priest, it only takes too much time to kill them all and wasting time from pies and other boosters
Me too Raphael. My level 90 holy priest can solo any zone realtively easily - even before I got my Grave Bolt. But judgement is great - kills most mobs on contact. Dungeons, ladder and high level elders are another thing, but those are not designed to solo.

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1