The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
Last edited
In the morning, game works perfectly, while ago i restarted game because it started lagging and now i got this ****... i tried reinstall game, restart pc and still nothing ... anyone else having this issue ?
!.jpg !.jpg

Characters
BadgerReborn ,Badger66
Platform
Android, PC
i just tried on pc and working fine. sometimes you may need to try a few times, or check discord as news about any issues turns up there pretty fast .

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
i tried million times and nothing... it's not first time that happens since servers are back up, but worked after reinstalling... now my xp boosters run and i cant start game ... this is also reason why i missed 2 days from calendar already

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
i can't connect even on this traceroute link, already tried ... my internet connection is fine .. i dont understant where is the problem

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
so noone can help me with this ? maybe any of devs ? it seems problem is not on my side ...

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
so noone can help me with this ? maybe any of devs ? it seems problem is not on my side ...
Actually I think it is on your side, as no one else seems to be having the same issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? - I know, a pain in the neck, but usually clears out these issues.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Actually I think it is on your side, as no one else seems to be having the same issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? - I know, a pain in the neck, but usually clears out these issues.
if you do that make sure to check for small leftover folders somewhere that may still have broken code in them

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
if you do that make sure to check for small leftover folders somewhere that may still have broken code in them
i completely uninstall game, cleared full pc, then started downloaded patcher and got message as in picture above ... where i can find these folders ?

Characters
Thorolf
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Same issues here. Was playing earlier logged off and tried to get back on to an unable to connect to servers message. Rebooted my internet, tried other online games which work just fine. Tried the support ticket and the spam filter was triggered or such and no report sent.

Edit:
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| No response from host - 100 | 163 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 82.149.236.50 - 0 | 162 | 162 | 1 | 2 | 38 | 1 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
Same issues here. Was playing earlier logged off and tried to get back on to an unable to connect to servers message. Rebooted my internet, tried other online games which work just fine. Tried the support ticket and the spam filter was triggered or such and no report sent.

Edit:
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| No response from host - 100 | 163 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 82.149.236.50 - 0 | 162 | 162 | 1 | 2 | 38 | 1 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )
same here even wit this winMTR thing ... i also tried on different pcs and still nothing

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
i tried different computers in different houses with different internet connection ... nothing works ... i can't even play on tablet or phone