Characters
MrFrost
Platform
Android
One game as an example for this is "Perfect World International" worked great there as well as gave the crafter a since of pride in his/her work. Heavy motivator for crafting as well as effective sway on any auction house or market. Overall I firmly believe that putting a signature at bottom of crafted gear would be a great and exciting touch!

Platform
PC
If crafting were not so random I might agree to this but the results come not from any skills or special abilities, thus there is no reason to believe one person's crafts are any better or worse than anothers. Also, this could hurt sales for players who are relatively new or unknown and that would be unfair.

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Omnigma, Draco, Kindle, IOU1
Platform
PC, Steam
As we can't 'examine' other players gear, which I would love to be able to do, the only ones that would know is crafter and beneficiary. Is it worth the effort?

Royal Guardian
Characters
Miss Marple, Matricia
Platform
PC
I'm against it.
Then the auction house would not have had to be changed at that time on anonymous buyers and sellers.
It was too much abuse driven.

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I could see this as a neat feature if the gear system was overhauled. Unfortunately, as stated above, crafters cannot actually create and sell finished pieces of gear. They can only trade partials that others must gnogment together in order to produce a final product.

The gear system has so much untapped potential if only we strayed away from RNG and moved towards actual manufacturing. Putting time and effort into constructing one solid piece of equipment rather than an assortment of 30+ from master crafting.

Exclusive recipes, a larger pool of stats, unique appearances etc.

Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
My thought is what was already posted above: "Unfortunately, as stated above, crafters cannot actually create and sell finished pieces of gear. They can only trade partials that others must gnogment together in order to produce a final product."