MinDeB

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
MinDeB
Platform
PC
Omg! that otter outfit is really great idea! :D
you know, with headpiece, which hides whole head and body which makes u little belly and and and :D

I can't stand, this could be best ever!

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I would love a basic, medieval ranger style look. Peasant style tunic (waist length or longer) with a leather corset for females and a leather vest for males, over basic leather breeches. simple leather gloves and boots, maybe a heel? And a recolor of the Calypso's Circlet in leather,or a leather braid! View attachment 1050 View attachment 1051 View attachment 1051
That is a like Robin Hood style?

I would like to see something along the lines of steampunk.
Lol I had to google this, and wow yes this is def something to get into V&H

Pirate, Samorai, all good ideas

My favorite of all - only maybe a bit less 'showing around the 'package' :) but I can see my male outfits wear this for sure.

Question : Ivar didn't mention belts - are they included in the outfit? Also are you going to do different outfits for females/males? How about weapons? I would love a glowing weapon.

Platform
PC
A jester outfit.

Split hat with bells
Pointy shoes
2 or 3 colours (i dont know wich would look best on a toon)

Google "jester outfit" for inspiration

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Question : Ivar didn't mention belts - are they included in the outfit? Also are you going to do different outfits for females/males? How about weapons? I would love a glowing weapon.
Pretty sure they meant whatever you would get in a regular gnogpack. Hat, armor, gloves, boots. But I'm sure they can add to the armor what looks like a belt. The options for male/ female versions are up to us.

Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
New shield designs please, perhaps something candy, or flowers or cookie 🍪. A leaf, a trash can lid or a donut with sprinkles and super defensive hole in the middle. Some fun shields

Status
Not open for further replies.