Kaydee

BRA Member
Platform
PC
Last edited
I looked for outfits that were in keeping with the overall V&H style, as well as believable, not too fuffy,
and (above all) not over-sexed.

~and, please, when it comes to leggings/trousers/pants make them look 'female', not like they're wearing a codpiece, ty

~the first 2 outfits are very similar to what we already have, but added them because I really like them, perhaps they could be updated a bit, and made to fit all, not just class specific.
~ note the sectioned garment parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~this image shows a leather headband/circlet, that would look great with our Mohawk style hairdo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~and, for Layla's cause: Bunny Outfit, with tail. :p

Characters
Isa Beau, Navarre, Kelbo
Platform
PC
There is an otter outfit, I got one out of a Chest of Darrig. :) It was called Halloween Otter gnogpack, orange of course.
I do like the idea of hunter's having a quiver to go in the empty shield slot.

Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Many great ideas here, I would be quite happy with most of them, but i was wondering if some sort of improvement for belts could be added? Right now there are only a few generic looking styles that can hardly be seen anyway. How about making them more ornate and more visible? Not like WWE champion belt but think Booth's "Cocky" belt in "Bones" or just some contrasting bright colors.

Characters
Black Fairy
Platform
PC
[QUOTE = "Lill, post: 5580, member: 50"] Isso é mal feito, mas algo assim (eu fiz quando estava entediado há um tempo atrás), que pode caber chars masculinos e femininos. Talvez com uma capa que tenha um capuz.

View attachment 1086 [/CITAR]
wow, eu quero essas asas, tudo a ver com o meu avatar Black Fairy!

Afriel

Arch Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
I'm not very creative but I was thinking that maybe we could have an outfit that would symbolise the continuing Support of the community and the Hard work of the Developers during this unfortunate event. Maybe something with a "SURVIVER" theme, or if that sounds a bit too drastic maybe something simple/funny like an OTTER ONESIE.
I think the outfit should be something Outside of the In-game Box.

SUMMERY OF IDEAS
1. "Survivor" theme to mark the unfortunate event and how we pulled through it
2. "Simple/funny" like an OTTER ONESIE
3. Something Outside the In-game Box( not related to in game content)

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
Steam punk outfits have always looked cool, just not sure how it could be added within the story not too make it viable.

Characters
Hallee
Platform
iOS, PC
Anything similar to these would be great!! I love the idea of the owl look. And if u wanted to go with a demon outfit, if possible make eyes all black. These are just a few ideas.

Attachments

Platform
PC
First of all I'd like to remind you that special classless (event) outfits are (so far) the only chance for male priests and wizards to get pants. The default outfits for them are always long robes :(

Second my main toon on live is Iphigenie or Iphi Genie or sometimes even iffy genie ;) so my first choice for a new outfit would of course be a genie outfit like this

Genie 1.jpg genie 2.jpg

Other ideas are :
Russian
Kosake 1.jpg kosake 2.jpg
Chinese
china.jpg
traditional African tunics
afrika.jpeg
or maybe even German Lederhosen
lederhose 2.jpg lederhose 1.jpg
So nothing too fancy ;)
I prefer casual clothes without lappets, hoods, overlong trailing sleeves and other stuff that only gets in the way during a fight. And my sheep would probably chew on any excessive piece of clothing :D

Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
New shield designs please, perhaps something candy, or flowers or cookie 🍪. A leaf, a trash can lid or a donut with sprinkles and super defensive hole in the middle. Some fun shields

Status
Not open for further replies.