Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
When using the lathe at the woodcrafting station, it looks like a bow of some sort. What bothers me is that the two points at each end that hold the wood are the end points of the axis around which the wood being processed spins. As the wood is carved away, the bow seems to "wobble" around the axis. Thats not how a lathe works. Carving the wood away with the chisel would make everything smooth at a given distance from that axis. I'm not describing this very well, but the item would not wobble up and down the way it does.

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
HA HA Frostalite - I noticed that the first time I used the lathe. And not only that, you do not actually make something, you just carve away all of the wood! The lathe may be a good starting tool for a mace, but a bow? Tell me how!!

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
Have you ever noticed the icon (on SAC) looks like a saw when you mouse over a tree? Not the kind of saw you would use to cut a tree but for cutting planks.

Anyway, I don’t really care, just small details ;)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
You can have up to 3 toons all using the same crafting station at the same time. What's amusing about the graphics for this is that one toon will look like they're still using the station, while all the other toons will stand back a little and look as if they're playing pat-a-cake, or some other children's gesturing game. :ROFLMAO: (Which I personally find quite endearing! It's the same animation that's used when you're salvaging something.) LOL

Zyani

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+2more
Platform
PC
There are also the times when your toon decides the cooking spoon or blacksmithing hammer isn't good enough and just starts beating an anvil or stirring with their hands. :LOL:
Already made a better cooking spoon? you must COOK one.
Also when you make a better hammer for smithing, your old one is one of the ingredients, how do you smith the new one? with your bare fists??

It was called "Mystical Lands" in the begin for a reason it seems XD

Characters
Har Megiddo, Major Arcana
Platform
Android
HA HA Frostalite - I noticed that the first time I used the lathe. And not only that, you do not actually make something, you just carve away all of the wood! The lathe may be a good starting tool for a mace, but a bow? Tell me how!!
It's a cam-driven, heliocentric guide matrix... The end product exists in the quantum, zero-point, exospacial time field, so you cannot see it. :)