Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
In the friends list, the guild side has a dot indicating if the member has been on recently, green, yellow, and grey. Would it be possible to do the same thing on the friends list so you could cull people who no longer play. I help a lot of level 20 and 30 toons get their elders. A lot of them ask to be my friend. I would like an easy way to determine if they're still playing. With the rebirthing, level can't be used as an indicator of game activity. If it turns out this would be a major undertaking, forget I said anything.

Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Yes, please!! I would also like to see some indicator on the friends list, showing roughly when that individual last logged in.

If you're an active player for a year or more, and you accept every friend request that comes your way, your friends list becomes very full, quite quickly. It's often a guessing game as to whether you simply aren't crossing paths with someone cause your play times are different, whether they're just being really quiet all the time, or whether they've stopped playing. (And with a fuller friends list, it becomes a nuisance to have to scroll through all of the names of the offline toons to find that one person on your list whose name you're hunting for!)

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
This is an oft-repeated request, but don't take that the wrong way. I like seeing good ideas repeated until such time as we annoy the devs into doing it and this would be a very useful ability to have.
Hopefully... one day... perhaps... we will see this feature in the game.