Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

GOOD NEWS! You no longer have to send direct emails to the support email for Mad Otter games! Ivar just got everything up and running again! What does that mean? It means:
  • We now have a working Customer Support page which can be found at: https://villagers-and-heroes.com/support/
  • On the forums, you can again click the 'V&H Support' button in the upper right hand corner, and it will take you to the Support page
  • The in-game link now also works again, and will take you to that page
  • The V&H Web Site now also has a button (you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom for it) for Customer Support.

AND that's not all! At long last, it is now possible for players to attach images to Customer Support tickets! You will clearly find that option on the form when submitting tickets. :)

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Please let me know if any of you are having your CS tickets flagged as spam as you submit them. If this is happening, try again and/or in a different browser, and if it still happening say so in this thread and I will look into it.

vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
It is still happening..I am trying to submit a ticket (tried twice).
I used a Chrome browser (Windows OS)
See the following message

1551929056277.png

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
The URL is "https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/?nocaptcha=1"

Just curious why it is suffixed as "nocaptcha" which I believe is causing the spam protection to be triggered

But there is no captcha option for me to indicate that I am indeed a human and not a bot
The new form uses reCaptcha version 3, which runs in the background and automatically verifies whether you are a human or a bot without you needing to do anything.

However, it seems like it's catching some false positives, so I will adjust the threshold.

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I've switched spam protection to the older reCaptcha 2 model - this should resolve any false positives any of you have been seeing :)

Madd Mary

Huntress
Characters
Madd Mary
Platform
PC
Twice I have sent a ticket into customer support and it has come back as failed... just trying to get my Society Membership back... This is what I get.. hope you can help... I used the link you posted above.

Attachments

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Twice I have sent a ticket into customer support and it has come back as failed... just trying to get my Society Membership back... This is what I get.. hope you can help... I used the link you posted above.
Thank you for letting me know - it may be that Yahoo Mail doesn't support forwarding email addresses in the way the CS form does. I will look into it, in the meantime you can send us a CS ticket manually by emailing support@madottergames.com.