Geronemo

BRA Member
Characters
Geronemo
Platform
PC, Steam
Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is a bug or glitch, but is there a difference in stone drop from Zorian mobs and bounties on the different servers? On US1 we are lucky to get 5 or 6 an hour, yet a guy on US3 says he gets 60 an hour, with multiple stone drops from a single mob.

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Since the game version of all servers is identical, the droprates for stones (and anything else for that matter), should be identical as well. With that being said, as in everything when there's luck or rather chance involved, results (i.e. the actual drops you get) can vary by quite a lot, esp. for short periods, but should even out in the long run. Also, you shouldn't always believe 100% what other people are saying, since some people tend to exaggerate or remember things wrong. :)

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I think it was Donut that posted somewhere, maybe on Discord, that his drop rate was from using nearly 10k lucks. From what I have heard from other US3 players, the drop rate is as painfully slow for them as it is for you.

Geronemo

BRA Member
Characters
Geronemo
Platform
PC, Steam
I always use luckiniums, switch to my lucky jewelry and hat, and use a treasure dram while farming in Zorian….I also kill fast and don't spend time chatting. Yet I still only bring in an average of 5 an hour, lol. I'm just happy we have the dungeon to run so we can get some of our guildies gear from there, that helps a lot.

Characters
loOvOo
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
I always use luckiniums, switch to my lucky jewelry and hat, and use a treasure dram while farming in Zorian….I also kill fast and don't spend time chatting. Yet I still only bring in an average of 5 an hour, lol. I'm just happy we have the dungeon to run so we can get some of our guildies gear from there, that helps a lot.
I believe neither luckinium nor MF affects the drop rates for stones though...
Maybe luckinums do, but MF would only upgrade the quaility of dropped gears.

The Dutchess

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS
Lucks do change the drop rate, least i feel like they do. Sometimes i get two stones off one mob. I usually can pull it minimum of 10 max of 15 stones per hr. I would say I average one stone off every 5 mobs killed. course there always stupid hexeye...yay double hexeye....rip

Platform
PC
I started keeping track of my Zorian runs right before the servers went down just for fun. I only have 2 runs worth of info and it shakes out like this:
45 min to 1 hour per run.
I kill all bosses 1 time and mobs multiple times. I have not kept track of how many mobs I killed but i go out of my way to get them.
Lucks are on board for every mob kill.
I picked up 40 stones total for the 2 runs combined. 7 of those are the fossil type..not sure if people are counting those?
Out of the other 33 stones 9 are what my class needs.
All the other types of stones are dependent on people willing/or having any to trade that you need. This is the tough part it seems for me. Just not that many peeps trading.
Well that is just a small two run sample. Thought I would share my experience :)

Geronemo

BRA Member
Characters
Geronemo
Platform
PC, Steam
I started keeping track of my Zorian runs right before the servers went down just for fun. I only have 2 runs worth of info and it shakes out like this:
45 min to 1 hour per run.
I kill all bosses 1 time and mobs multiple times. I have not kept track of how many mobs I killed but i go out of my way to get them.
Lucks are on board for every mob kill.
I picked up 40 stones total for the 2 runs combined. 7 of those are the fossil type..not sure if people are counting those?
Out of the other 33 stones 9 are what my class needs.
All the other types of stones are dependent on people willing/or having any to trade that you need. This is the tough part it seems for me. Just not that many peeps trading.
Well that is just a small two run sample. Thought I would share my experience :)
What our guild decided to do is send all our stones to the guild leader (me), he then distributes the stones to the master crafter for that type of stone needed. I keep a list of who needs what gear or weapon and it is crafted in the order the request for gear was made. This helps with not having to use the precious stones for recipes. So far our crafters have mastered every level 90 weapon and every 90 gear except fire wizard and marksman hunter since none of those are level 90 yet. It has truly been beneficial for the entire guild. All of our level 90's have full sets of orange weapons and gears.

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
What our guild decided to do is send all our stones to the guild leader (me), he then distributes the stones to the master crafter for that type of stone needed. I keep a list of who needs what gear or weapon and it is crafted in the order the request for gear was made. This helps with not having to use the precious stones for recipes. So far our crafters have mastered every level 90 weapon and every 90 gear except fire wizard and marksman hunter since none of those are level 90 yet. It has truly been beneficial for the entire guild. All of our level 90's have full sets of orange weapons and gears.
You going to hook Arma up with some of that good stuff? :p