Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I hope we get a notification about when exactly the gifts are given - just to make sure that by that date, we can empty or rearrange our bags a bit. This to make sure that the gifts don't go from the surplus bag into everywhere of our 6 bags. I would like to make sure that the stuff go as much as possible into 1 bag :)
Lol I hope this make sense.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Ok, thank you for your replies. I am mathematically disabled, so I wasn't sure how it added out. Just assumed from looking at "Ardent Membership". Sorry. Yea, I haven't watched any livestreams. So—being a PC user—how do I get "Ardent Membership" again? Will this be fixed soon as well? I know there is a lot going on. Lol, I am a bit of an Aspie, so I am never sure what is right socially. However, I am more than grateful for everything that you and everyone has done thus far. The community is what sets this game/company apart from the rest. Always loyal. Thank you.
If you have a recurring membership which did not renew during the downtime, you should do as requested in this thread :-

https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/some-ardent-members-not-showing-memberships.615/

Be sure to include your character name and server in your message.

If you usually buy the membership with crowns, then as long as you have enough crowns in your account atm, you should be able to buy a new one.

If you usually buy the membership with crowns and do not have enough crowns in your account just now to buy a new one, then I am afraid you will have to wait until the purchase crowns option for PC is fixed, which will hopefully be within the next week to two weeks according to what Devs have already said. (Unless you are able to log on to either iOS or Android, in which case you can purchase crowns as usual, as I understand it.)

Aoeurass

Priestess
Platform
PC
i had a real issue w missing accounts & the ones showing being reset to level 1 1 but then I stop having heart failure
long enough to notice that it wasnt just the characters
my whole game graphics seemed really screwed up & i also had all these weird visual bugs..
i was having all these weird issues & bugs not just the "lost" characters
I started to think that somethings wrong w my entire game not just the character data but all of the game files had somehow gotten badly corrupted
I decided to try uninstalling the game totally
I even searched around by hand to make sure every single piece of the game was removed
then i cleaned my pc up a bit before I reinstalled it
i ran cc cleaner cleaned my registry keys ran malware bytes / superantispyware..
then to make sure all those all files were removed & everything was nice & clean
i went in & I cleaned up more things app data temp files cookies etc
then I restarted & reinstalled the game fresh

I hoped that it would fix my clearly broken game to reinstall it all brand new
nice brand new game files newly updated
i was just hoping reinstalling it would fix all my corrupted files & update my character data files
I didnt think it would work ...im usually never that lucky but i wanted to say i tried before i bothered support

so deleted it all cleaned out every bit cleaned the registry & reinstalled and my missing accounts are there ( so relieved)
i havent checked them all out yet but I was so happy to just see them not "lost" anymore..I did log them in & see stuff in my bags so thats a good sign & my 3 characters are all there and they are the right level ..

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
i had a real issue w missing accounts & the ones showing being reset to level 1 1 but then I stop having heart failure
long enough to notice that it wasnt just the characters
my whole game graphics seemed really screwed up & i also had all these weird visual bugs..
i was having all these weird issues & bugs not just the "lost" characters
I started to think that somethings wrong w my entire game not just the character data but all of the game files had somehow gotten badly corrupted
I decided to try uninstalling the game totally
I even searched around by hand to make sure every single piece of the game was removed
then i cleaned my pc up a bit before I reinstalled it
i ran cc cleaner cleaned my registry keys ran malware bytes / superantispyware..
then to make sure all those all files were removed & everything was nice & clean
i went in & I cleaned up more things app data temp files cookies etc
then I restarted & reinstalled the game fresh

I hoped that it would fix my clearly broken game to reinstall it all brand new
nice brand new game files newly updated
i was just hoping reinstalling it would fix all my corrupted files & update my character data files
I didnt think it would work ...im usually never that lucky but i wanted to say i tried before i bothered support

so deleted it all cleaned out every bit cleaned the registry & reinstalled and my missing accounts are there ( so relieved)
i havent checked them all out yet but I was so happy to just see them not "lost" anymore..I did log them in & see stuff in my bags so thats a good sign & my 3 characters are all there and they are the right level ..
I'm glad you found it back! (And even by yourself! :D). I dont know if you did sent a CS ticket, but if you did it might be helpful to otters to reply that mail with your solution and that it is fixed now. Saves them lots of time to look into it and will give more space to them to look into other problems

Characters
Black Fairy
Platform
PC
uau, muita generosidade
como saber quando a recompensa estará disponível, porque eu não sei jogar muito bem o jogo
[QUOTE = "Ivar Hill, postagem: 6724, membro: 2"] View attachment 1411
Dê uma olhada em como estamos compensando a todos por ficarem conosco durante esse tempo de inatividade do servidor! Por favor, note que pode demorar até uma semana até lançarmos todas as recompensas, já que precisamos nos concentrar primeiro em restaurar o jogo e garantir que ele esteja estável.

Além disso, você não precisa se preocupar com o efeito ou a expiração da casa, pois também estamos cuidando disso! [/ QUOTE]

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
uau, muita generosidade
como saber quando a recompensa estará disponível, porque eu não sei jogar muito bem o jogo
[QUOTE = "Ivar Hill, postagem: 6724, membro: 2"] View attachment 1411
Dê uma olhada em como estamos compensando a todos por ficarem conosco durante esse tempo de inatividade do servidor! Por favor, note que pode demorar até uma semana até lançarmos todas as recompensas, já que precisamos nos concentrar primeiro em restaurar o jogo e garantir que ele esteja estável.

Além disso, você não precisa se preocupar com o efeito ou a expiração da casa, pois também estamos cuidando disso! [/ QUOTE]
Hello! We do not yet know when the compensation will be delivered, but we do know it will go directly to your bags in the game. (I hope this translates properly!)

Translated response from translate.google.com:
Olá! Nós ainda não sabemos quando a compensação será entregue, mas sabemos que irá diretamente para as suas malas no jogo. (Espero que isso traduza corretamente!)

Platform
PC
they said they are hoping Friday some time
One week past the first time that people started coming back, and I think the patccher is actually downloading and not hanging up! I'm excited and looking forward to the rest of the weekend. :) (I think I discovered the problem, at least for my laptop. 😌😊 At least I'm closer to getting back for good.

Characters
The Duke
Platform
PC
...still waiting for an answer. Why is this even an issue? Is it because of the typo in line 1? Perhaps I should have followed all grammatical rules? I promise I'll go resend and fix it for a response. I'm sure we've dumped at least $500 American into the game over the past several months. Screenshot_20190309-081219.png

MatStone

Daggertooth
Characters
MatStone
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
View attachment 1411
Take a look at how we are compensating you all for sticking with us during this server downtime! Please note that it may be up to a week until we roll all these rewards out, since we need to first focus on restoring the game and ensuring it is stable.

Also, you do not need to worry about effect or house expiration, as we are taking care of that as well!
Hello

The week has passed and I guess it will last longer. Can we know some specific date to release these compensations?

Royal Guardian
Characters
Miss Marple, Matricia
Platform
PC
Sarah Otter says in another Tread:

The Compensation Plan for players will not be implemented until March 15th. Now, it's possible it could happen before then, but please do not expect it. March 15th is our target date. Thanks for your understanding!

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Hello

The week has passed and I guess it will last longer. Can we know some specific date to release these compensations?
Sarah Otter says in another Tread:

The Compensation Plan for players will not be implemented until March 15th. Now, it's possible it could happen before then, but please do not expect it. March 15th is our target date. Thanks for your understanding!
Hope this answers your question.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Restoring and stabilizing the game IS the ultimate form of Customer Service. It is the one aspect of CS which affects ALL players, equally. Without a functioning and stable game, all other CS issues are moot.
Individual CS issues are secondary to this goal, but I am confident they are being resolved as quickly as possible.
Player compensations are also a CS issue, but they are tertiary to the two previously stated goals.

There has been tremendous progress made on all three of these aspects of CS, and that progress will continue and proceed in the manner and order which has been repeatedly stated. I can fully understand that players want a speedy resolution to their individual concerns. I know that I certainly feel that way. That said, flooding CS with repeated demands for faster action on your individual concerns simply retards the process of completing actions on the community concerns. The longer it takes to address those community concerns, the longer it will be before your individual concerns are met. You are becoming your own worst enemy, delaying that which you wish addressed, as well as delaying that which we all wish addressed.

On a side note, I honestly do not care how much you have spent on the game, but I will tell you this. If you are under the impression that the amount of money you spend influences how quickly CS responds to your issues, you do not know or understand this company, at all.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
...still waiting for an answer. Why is this even an issue? Is it because of the typo in line 1? Perhaps I should have followed all grammatical rules? I promise I'll go resend and fix it for a response. I'm sure we've dumped at least $500 American into the game over the past several months.
Hello, Everyone,

GOOD NEWS! You no longer have to send direct emails to the support email for Mad Otter games! Ivar just got everything up and running again! What does that mean? It means:
  • We now have a working Customer Support page which can be found at: https://villagers-and-heroes.com/support/
  • On the forums, you can again click the 'V&H Support' button in the upper right hand corner, and it will take you to the Support page
  • The in-game link now also works again, and will take you to that page
  • The V&H Web Site now also has a button (you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom for it) for Customer Support.

AND that's not all! At long last, it is now possible for players to attach images to Customer Support tickets! You will clearly find that option on the form when submitting tickets. :)
I don't know if you sent in an email or support ticket. But they did switch over to using the support tickets again.
If you wouldn't mind (if you haven't already) open a ticket on the support page as Sarah Otter posted above.
Thank you.

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
...still waiting for an answer. Why is this even an issue? Is it because of the typo in line 1? Perhaps I should have followed all grammatical rules? I promise I'll go resend and fix it for a response. I'm sure we've dumped at least $500 American into the game over the past several months. View attachment 1554
I realize you are upset but you truly are you own worst enemy as stated above. I've been following your posts because I love drama and a nice glass of wine.

From what I can gather you cancelled your ardent membership in the middle of the servers being down because you were so upset that a paying customer wasn't receiving the product they paid for, and you were outraged by the fact that you couldn't cancel your membership. Now you are going to miss out on tons of compensation by doing what you did. That sucks.

Now you want items in your shared trunk that you know you only have access to when you have an active membership that YOU had them cancel.

You've paid $500+ but won't pay a few dollars now to restart your membership.

I am not sure but you realize you probably only needed to contact CS and be really nice and explain your situation and they probably would of dropped a month membership in your inventory for free based on your past purchases, right? But now you come on here making a big deal out of it. I hope they do nothing.

By the way, no matter how much money you put into the game you own absolutely NOTHING and those items in your shared trunk 2 do not nor ever will belong to you right?

I am also curious what is in your shared trunk too I can't wait to find out.

CW

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Last edited
...still waiting for an answer. Why is this even an issue? Is it because of the typo in line 1? Perhaps I should have followed all grammatical rules? I promise I'll go resend and fix it for a response. I'm sure we've dumped at least $500 American into the game over the past several months. View attachment 1554
Even if you don't pay you will still be able to access the items in that shared vault. You can take items out you just can't put items in without Ardent Society. You don't need CS to do anything for you in that situation.
Above all though is the attitude you are messaging with. I'm not trying to be unpleasant but patience is a virtue. Of course you had no access to the items in your shared trunk 2 while the game was down. You aren't the only one who was out of the game for two weeks. It is going to take time for the otters to get stuff done.
Regards from not an Otter or mod
but an Ardent society member who is still paying because this game is worth it!