Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I followed the instructions that were given through the forum, hence my frustrations. I did see there is a new way to contact them and will be using that from now on, thank you!
The new way was a purely temporary measure, since the CS system was broken. CS is now fixed, and should be used from now on. One of the reasons there were delays in dealing with some problems was that the temporary direct mail was much less efficient (particularly if players did not clearly state their server and char name).

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
LOL this is uncalled for. Actually, some of the things in the vault were items I purchased as gifts, so they may be pixelated items but sentimental none-the-less. The duke and I support server 3. We use the vault to assist in running one of the few guilds on server 3 that supports new players. We actually try teach them HOW to be productive Villagers, and spend time explaining things and making sure they understand the basics of the game. We also provide crown item we purchase ourselves with our own cash to players who cant really afford to do so. We ARE productive members of the server. We DO assist in keeping the player base active. We Do try to keep it exciting to new players who might eventually become disinterested because they lack understanding of basic V and H gaming concepts. Normally I really keep it positive, but this comment isnt very calm, nor does it promote a feeling of calmness. CALM WIND...not necessary, nor is it helpful. The Duke deserves a voice, and this just wasnt necessary.
You're right, I apologize - my response wasn't helpful.

I hope you work everything out to your liking.

CW

Characters
The Duke
Platform
PC
Welp, I went to the thread here where I was directed to inquire about the temp membership that someone so kindly posted after the barrage of outrage at my concern and this is what I get. Notice how I left my e-mail visible so there shouldn't be any backhanded, passive-aggressive nonsense. This is the source of my frustrations.

failure2.PNG

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
Welp, I went to the thread here where I was directed to inquire about the temp membership that someone so kindly posted after the barrage of outrage at my concern and this is what I get. Notice how I left my e-mail visible so there shouldn't be any backhanded, passive-aggressive nonsense. This is the source of my frustrations.

View attachment 1590
Seems you’re using the temporary email that was used during the downtime, when the CS ticket form wasn’t working.

There’s a link the the CS ticket form in here, under game in the left menu, ornuse this link:

https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
@Ivar Hill has posted here that they are having a problem with Yahoo email addresses. You may want to follow his recommendations regarding contacting support. Good Luck. I hope you let us know when everything is resolved.

View attachment 1590

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
So, basically what you're telling me is that my 2nd vault that days it's locked is working even though I can not add or remove items?I unsubbed 2 days before the

When a person sends a nice calm winded professional email to a company in which they have spent money, I don't care if it's 5 dollars or 5 thousand, generally, one would expect a reply to their inquiry. There are these nice systems in place where, if you click a button, you can generate an auto-response. Most times, those come with a tag that says "Do not reply to this email." Now, when that occurs, that means someone has seen your inquiry.

I'm not bitter, nor am I angry at the situation, I understand these things happen when games go down. We were quoted a time in which the game was expected to be up. I removed my sub initially when the original "projected date" passed. I'm sorry that it matters to people that I expressed displeasure. I'm sorry that I'm being told nothing in regard to my banking information being secure other than some generic answers. I do sincerely apologize that what I have in the vault I paid for is not "mine" in legal terms.

I will say, with a slight grimace upon my face and a tilted brow, that I don't appreciate being unable to access 25 sockets, extra bag space and a shield gnog pack that is still unopened. I know that people are curious from your winded response so those are the things that matter to me. The crafting materials are easier to obtain with the generous offering of compensation the devs gave us, early at that! Yes, I did get the total package for being a subscriber during the specified time, because, in fact, I didn't unsubscribe in a hasty manner. Adults tend to be patient, which I was. Let's be clear here, my payment was linked to PayPal so I knew that end was secured as far as information goes, my concern came from the unknowing of Mad Otters end.

I do regret that I have no access to things I have stored in there since thanksgiving for safe keeping are no longer in my reach due to the inability to access them. I sit in shame because I have not been able to respond to this thread in a few days due to school, work and life. I'm also full of such displeasure with myself because I can't follow live streams and forums like most. The part that has me confused is, I can currently resub, but, not for one moth to get my belongings. That, to me, speaks of greed, but, I have no clue how to code things or how to program internet purchasing for businesses. Yes, insert hard sarcasm there.

I do hope this resolves the issue that some seem to have with me. I, for one, will not be taking it personally because the backhanded, passive-aggressive attacks do not bother me. I simply want to enjoy a game with my counter-part to escape the hustle and bustle of the real world which stresses most of us out. I'm sure that's something we can ALL relate to. I do apologize sincerely for my lack of response to any and all that have quoted my original statement. Perhaps I should hire PR for me so as to be more swift. Then again, I'm not the number one mobile game in the world. ;)

I'm more than appreciative of the what the team has done for us in terms of compensation. It is indeed more than fair and more than any other game probably would have considered. If this is their way of telling me to suck it up and use the free things as a way to get what I can not access in my vault, then so be it. I'd be content with that. I just don't appreciate the passive aggressiveness of a lot of the community in their assumption that one has time to follow EVERYTHING the devs are doing or have said. This is why I sent numerous emails. Even a simple "x y and z are all addressed in threads a b and c" response would have sufficed. Cheers.
Yes that is what I was saying. Unfortunately it turned out that my ability to do so was a bug that has been repaired. I just assumed it was the otters way of letting us to retrieve our items If our sub lapsed. An honest mistake.my sincere apologies

Characters
The Duke
Platform
PC
I'll try that link and my Gmail account, thank you, William and Nadiria. This is all I was looking for in regard to all of my posts and frustration since this has happened. 80% of the time I'm far too busy with life to search this stuff out timely. It's much appreciated.