Characters
Ru Ru
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Edit: I didn't notice the last post was about a month ago already... Sorry... But I'll just leave this here anyway xD

------------------------------------------------
Tbh, I share some of OP's sentiment. I really use a lot of time tweaking my build to be designed really well for dungeon, and that's because I got that competitive attitude, meaning I enjoy it more if our group gets gold run repeatedly. However, it doesn't mean I wouldn't ever run with a group of mix levels, cause I can't deny it could still be fun, just like the starter run in US3 (despite the massive lag) :)

BUT, I wouldn't farm dungeon with them. If I'll run dungeon repeatedly, I'd rather do that with a pre-made group, mostly consisted of 78+ players, mainly for two reasons.

1) Most of the time, randomly made groups are big groups, like what I previously said, I don't mind going with them with 1 run but I won't farm with them mainly because of lag. Even with just 7-8 players during dull hours, there were few times that lag still hit several runners.

2) Lvl 78 and up players need dungeon runs more than lower levels because of the level-blocked areas... low-mid lvls could easily level up without farming in dungeon (but I understand that dungeon isn't just an alternative to exp source but also to game activity in general. IMO, and this is just me, I think 1 or 2 dungeon runs would already serve that purpose and break their normal villager/quest routines). With a pre-made group mainly consisted of lvl78+, there's higher chance to get gold tier, which would help them get more exp. So for me, it's win-win. Everyone in the group gets (material) benefit.

BUT I also noticed that if there's a good proportion of heavy hitters to low/mid level players, gold tier is still possible:)

What I don't agree about OP is that dungeon system is horrible, to the point it's pure cancer. It's your opinion okay, but I don't think it's severely that bad. Actually, imo, kudos to the otters for the wonderful dungeon, considering it's a work in progress.
Another thing that I don't agree is calling the lowbies leechers :(Not all low levels are leechers, they probably do dungeon to change their daily routine (villaging/questing). And I know that they do the best they can to contribute too. And not all leechers are low levels >_> (another reason why I'm itching for instancing).

What I'd like to see in future dungeons would be two types of dungeon - public and private. In private, maybe 3 full parties could be the maximum, so guild runs would still be possible. I doubt that no one will ever use the public dungeon when this is applied. Most part of V&H community is still really helpful to low levels especially to dungeon newbies. Having two types of dungeon, if it's ever possible, will at least serve well both those helpful and/or competitive players. :)

That is all I can say. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Cheers! :)

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
My Suggestion for player who want a High level only dungeon run is to Talk to your Friends and Cohorts and set up a time and date for your run, then let your whole server know f few days in advance that you will be running a Level 78+ Dungeon run on Day, Date & Time for level 78+ only. Make your 1 run then ask lower level player to join for another run. Most players will understand if you let them know in advance they you and your friends would like to make a closed dungeon run, as long as you don't tie up the dungeon for a long time. You also might want to make several other limited lower level specific runs also.

Platform
iOS
My question would be where would you draw the line? Its a slippery slope. I respec for best healing spec. I use all available buffs including the short duration buffs. I pot on cool down if needed. Do we also kick the people that aren't willing to take that step as well? I would say 75% of players in halls do not do that.

With that said it is tempting to only run with the players willing to put in the same work as me. But i also feel that as a healer and easy run teaches nothing. But a rough run helps improve skills.

A mixture of both i guess.