High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Last edited
On densely populated servers, this often happens in a dungeon. In dungeon-assorty: high level, low level, all together, everyone speaks different languages and it’s impossible to agree. To spoil the golden rank of a group, you need to kill 1 boss for the quest and 4-8 mobs on the quest .and everything, while the group waits for their respawn, it loses time and will not receive a gold rank.

You will not agree. You say to a person, Hey man wait for us, and he is French and tells you, I don’t understand and go provance! What is this? Did he say goodbye or going you in 4 letters?

or something else: you beat the dungeon of the boss, it has power x5 and suddenly ... the boss becomes x9 power !!! WTF? !!!! Hellow my friend, this was followed by 3 low-level players and decided to ,,help,,
From such ,,help,, the boss becomes stronger by + 60%(+1 player in combat vs boss=+15% atack power,armor and hp boss scaling)and with one AOE strike, kills all players in party .This is ,,hello to you,, from scaling system boss power.You are lying dead, you pissed off your golden rank. You feel like something is born inside of you? It feels like tenderness, gratitude and friendliness to your ,,helpers,,. We are for friendliness and tolerance! You can not swear !therefore, you sadly get up to the cemetery and thank the unexpected helpers on the chat and go to wait again when no one will be in the dungeon. And when no one can disturb you AGAIN

Well? What to do?

Here is my suggestion: either make the system group instance or
All mobs and bosses in a dungeon should have a very short respawn. (10-20 sec.)
The scaling power of mobs and bosses must be fixed (only x5)
Or make privat instance system:p
And give another reward,I can craft epic gears self and gold reward very poor.Or give another reward.

And what do you think about this? Do you have any suggestions ?:unsure:

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1

Alfred

Hunter
Characters
Zero DMG
Platform
Android, PC
We in 4 called 3 more from the world. And we passed in 8 minutes. No problems with language skills. Silently.;)

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
[QUOTE = "Альфред, пост: 10352, участник: 265"] Мы в 4 позвонили еще 3 из мира. И мы прошли через 8 минут. Нет проблем с языковыми навыками. Молча. ;)[/ QUOTE]
Зеро,с твоим лвлом пройти героик не проблема.Да и на дойч сервере все ок.Ты просто незнаешь ситуацию на юс3 и еу1.Там вообще винигрет.А у нас на дойче заповедник тихой и сытой Баварии😁