Walt

Last edited by a moderator
As they do in the item menu's character portrait pane...? If solely an Android optimization (like no grass), then I'm good... Thanks...

*Edit* - 03/03/2019
The mace isn't glowing... My eye's catching a part of the background image... That said, it did turn bright orange, in color (again, character pane), after full enhancement (thank you, whoever brought village woodworking up to lvl 10)... Anyway, I'm a noob at V&H, so, if the mace doesn't appear as an uberweapon, in game, then, oh well, I'm moving on (besides, all I did was click enhance 5 times, on a quest reward, at that)... Anyway, sure it'll make more sense to me later in the game... Bsck to my exploration and pwnage (SP is definitely OP, if played right) ? Cheers...

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Quality of the weapon has nothing to do with its looks. So if a weapon has a glowing effect on its skin, it will glow wether its common or legendary and anything else in between. Using feats can make your weapon glow for some moments too

Walt

Thanks for the info Dawnfire... The change in weapon color may have all been in my imagination... Truth is, I'm too new to the game to remember what the mace looked like, before I enhanced it... Guess I got caught up in the excitement of the moment, fully charged by my newness to the game... Until these gleefully irrational sentiments subside a bit, I'll try not to be such a noob... :) Anyway, thanks again.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The look of the weapon itself stays the same through the entire process, unless you gnog a different 'skin' onto it. The picture of it in your bags changes though, the background may differ depending on its rarity (common = green, rare = blue, epic = purple, legendary = orange), so yeah, the emblem in your bags might be a bit glowing but the weapon as shown on your toon will not unless at specific spells in combat

Walt

I see... Well, I'm testing different servers right now, to try and get a gauge on peak activity times... I'm currently looking for another Rightous mace skin (woodcrafting tutorial, for sure), so, I'll look at it again then... That said, I'll just go there - weapon particle effects would be killer... Game's still pretty damn rad though, either way... See y'all in game...

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I see... Well, I'm testing different servers right now, to try and get a gauge on peak activity times... I'm currently looking for another Rightous mace skin (woodcrafting tutorial, for sure), so, I'll look at it again then... That said, I'll just go there - weapon particle effects would be killer... Game's still pretty damn rad though, either way... See y'all in game...
can you post a picture with the name of what you are looking for? Maybe someone can help.

Walt

I forget, IrishElf... All I know is I used the "Rightious" holy mace skin on a shadow mace, and it looked clean... As for the particle effect comment, I no sooner said that when I found the "Crescent" mace skin... The purple orb, along with the stock shadow priest wardrobe skins... yeah, I'm keeping this...

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I forget, IrishElf... All I know is I used the "Rightious" holy mace skin on a shadow mace, and it looked clean... As for the particle effect comment, I no sooner said that when I found the "Crescent" mace skin... The purple orb, along with the stock shadow priest wardrobe skins... yeah, I'm keeping this...
Oh yes! I love the glowey crescent mace! I told Layla Littlenymph it looks like a glowing bunny tail :) V&H bunny tail.jpg

Reactions: Panthera and Nadiria
  • Likex2

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
I think those are wings (helmet slot) but correct me if I'm wrong (side note, digging the looks too :) )

Walt

Yeah, you got me there, Dawnfire... Then again, I just discovered the crafting of Legendary armor is possible. This, of course, only after I had created, for myself, rares. :) Of course, I'm the kind of player that'll grind for hours for the best gear, so, see ya at the top. ;)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Yeah, you got me there, Dawnfire... Then again, I just discovered the crafting of Legendary armor is possible. This, of course, only after I had created, for myself, rares... :)
you cannot craft legendary armour. At best you can craft epic, with the weapon master mark of specialization. Then you can enhance it to legendary. at BEST

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
It really does look like a glowing purple bunny tail (perfect for my purple tailess bunny suit ;)
Having seen @Ivar Hill's excellent livestreams about design, I think I get why the bunny tail isn't there now! It would have to be animated (which, although we haven't seen that process yet, holy cow, that must be an insane amount of work to make things look "natural") and wouldn't it stick out weirdly when you sat on a mount?

All that said... I'm still firmly in the "tail, please" camp! LOL Maybe someday, when Ivar runs out of other things to do! ;)

Reactions: Panthera and Zazie
  • Likex2

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Having seen @Ivar Hill's excellent livestreams about design, I think I get why the bunny tail isn't there now! It would have to be animated (which, although we haven't seen that process yet, holy cow, that must be an insane amount of work to make things look "natural") and wouldn't it stick out weirdly when you sat on a mount?

All that said... I'm still firmly in the "tail, please" camp! LOL Maybe someday, when Ivar runs out of other things to do! ;)
the other tails do (LOL when I was wearing one of the dragon outfits riding my dragon my dragon had 2 tails one short one and his regular one).