Platform
PC
I know it is written on some items it is between December 31st and January 7th, but still want to know the exact time because i'm really close to get the mount and i'm afraid of not getting anything if it suddenly go poof.

Or a suggestion is it possible to make the currency last a bit longer and put the vendor at ardent after the event zone leave, so in case i missed it i can salvage the event currency i've been collecting the whole month

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I would also like to have a few days advance notice of when the event zone is actually leaving. (This will allow me to purchase my blue fungi mount without squandering any spirits and will also allow me to use up any remaining gardening/xp buffs.)

Knowing which week the event zone will close from the start is incredibly helpful, but imo it's equally important to continue to give a more exact timeframe when the zone is about to leave.

Thank you!

Platform
iOS, PC
Agreed, I'd hate to lose out on purchasing anything if it were to end without me purchasing something due to saving up yuletides, but also to purchase something now when I would have a few days still to squeeze more dailies/boss kills in to get what I want.

Platform
PC
In the past, they have often given a few days notice as we approached the end but they did not have dates on items like they do this time. I'm hoping that we get a day or two notice for the same reasons as mentioned above. Have stuff but not quite enough to get what I want but don't want to lose out on using what I have earned. Dilemma - dilemma - dilemma :)

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Sarah posted this response on Discord, when asked about the EZ leaving:
EZ leave.jpg
Sorry, it's a fuzzy pic. Posted at 4:45pm Eastern time on Jan. 4th.
So it looks like we've still got at least a few more days.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
Well I may have to get the boots and gloves next year.